FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Meredith dead?

sondosia
Those of you who watch Grey's Anatomy and saw the last episode, you're probably wondering about that too. So what do you think? Can they really kill off the show's namesake?

Personally, I can't WAIT till Thursday... Razz

~M~
froginabox
Neither can I!!!! My friends and I all huddle together and watch, and we were all freaking out at the end of last week's episode! I really hope they don't kill her, the series wouldn't be the same without Meredith!!
vervaeke
I can't believe anyone actually thought that she might die. That show is unbelievably predictable. The show is called "Grey's Anatomy"!! How could they kill her? I wish they would though.
twisthigh
I saw the episode, and I was so upset that they were killing her off but then she went into this after life place which was far fetched and stupid, but luckily the episode after she comes back and turns out she's alive. If they would've killed off the main character that would've been the dumbest move, take for example The O.C., it killed off Mischa Barton and now it got cancelled, it's just a stupid stupid move.