FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why man get bored easily than women.

blue77
I wonder about this and my friend also.

Why in the long relationships, in some point the man seems to be cold emotionaly (or the woman feels it that way) and are no so passionate or responsible in bad(or the woman feels it that way).

This think is always periodic. I think I know man realy well, but I have no explanation about that.

So man, please help.
TrueFact
Well... A man on the long run in a proper relationship will be underpressure of supporting his family and that makes a man go into the wrong direction of forgetting about his family and his lifetime partner to support them at the same time ... He looks cold as he is trying to do his best making YOU happier...

A man is more practical than a woman... and he is always trying to balance between emotions (he has towards his partner) and his duties (towards his partner too)

That's my 2 cents
RubySlasher
The innocence of self-exploration, AKA my thoughts come first because I saw them first. It's a human trait, which is why we need to build better robots~
Captain Fertile
Generally the male of a species is generally (and I repeatthe word generally) looking for further conquests to spread his genetic seed.

Once a female has be secured they tend to move on quickly to the next only returning to reimpregnate or secure relations with the female again - a kind of sexual plate spinning if you will.

Where as the female tends to stick by the one dominant male.

This may not be the politically correct way but it is the way many species of animals have behaved in hundreds of generations - it is hard wired into our DNA. Some men just haven't caught up to the 21st century yet.

A very genereal answer I know but one that explains the reason behind many of the men's feelings.
madc0w
I do know what you are talking about. Usually you do hear more about the man being bored and needing something "new" to satisfy him. Some men look for something new in their current relationship, some just look for new relationships.

What people don't understant is the entire concept of a long term relationship. They don't understand that whenever a relationship fails, it's not because anyone fell out of love or grew apart. There's no such thing. When a relationship fails, it's because one person and/or the other has stopped trying.

It's like buying a car, if you'll entertain the thought for a second. When you first buy the car, you are very excited. You tell everyone about it and you truly enjoy driving it around because it's so new and it is exciting. But after a while that newness and excitement will wear off and it's up to you to either let it fall into disrepair or to apply a new coat of wax on it once in a while.
emilio22
Ok, it goes like this, for one, most guys are A.D.D and will lose attention very quickly which you probably already know,.......and if you haven't caught on then here i am telling you. Well anyways, another thing is that after awhile a guy gets more comfortable in a relationship and relaxes and becomes himself more. If he seems like he is losing interest, then create some excitement, we need excitement, we live on it. Find a way to liven up the relationship, go out and be adventurous and do some high thrill things he likes to do, play some kinky sex-games, have fun with it. Its not you that hes losing interest, he just feels there is no more excitement that had existed in the beginning of the relationship the same as every relationship has at first. The reason its exciting and fun early on is because you are learning about each other and experiencing new things, trust me on this, have fun with it and he will as well.
tyrant
My post is more of an agreement with the rest of you guys. Guys can't handle a relationship mostly because its either they lack the maturity and all they think of is sex or because they expect more which is normal for most of us.
greed!.. same thing for me till i realised that once you've had it or experienced it there always consequences you don't want to pay ^^
Citizen Kane
emilio22 wrote:
Ok, it goes like this, for one, most guys are A.D.D and will lose attention very quickly which you probably already know,.......and if you haven't caught on then here i am telling you.

So NOT true.

Boredom of men with a relationship is all because of the differences between men and women.

Typical rolecharacteristics of men are that they strive for independance. Boys are told very early on that becoming self sufficient and taking risks is a good thing to do.

Women tend to be more caring people and this also is tought to them early on. Girls learn that it is good to care for a doll and for other people, like little brothers and sisters.

The striving for independance men contradics in some way with a relationship. Taking care of another person and most of the time a whole family is something men are not acustomed to. They just don't learn how to do this. And they don't see many other men doing it, so there are no reallife examples either for them.

Men need freedom. To do the things they like (not meaning courting other women) the way they like and to be independant. Women who cannot give their men freedom and independance will eventually end up with bored and depleted men. And have theirselves a problem, because most men cant change. But neither can most women.
volotao
Citizen Kane wrote:

Boredom of men with a relationship is all because of the differences between men and women.

Typical rolecharacteristics of men are that they strive for independance. Boys are told very early on that becoming self sufficient and taking risks is a good thing to do.

Women tend to be more caring people and this also is tought to them early on. Girls learn that it is good to care for a doll and for other people, like little brothers and sisters.

The striving for independance men contradics in some way with a relationship. Taking care of another person and most of the time a whole family is something men are not acustomed to. They just don't learn how to do this. And they don't see many other men doing it, so there are no reallife examples either for them.

Men need freedom. To do the things they like (not meaning courting other women) the way they like and to be independant. Women who cannot give their men freedom and independance will eventually end up with bored and depleted men. And have theirselves a problem, because most men cant change. But neither can most women.

There is a lot of explanation in books about differences between man and woman, and I think this list above is plenty of correct arguments, but I would add the following:
    * depends on the personality of both (matching)
    * if you find someone that really loves you he will never be bored
    * the culture really can make a lot of difference
Flarkis
IMHO, men tend to be be a little faster in relationships. We usually are the ones with strong feelings before the woman. But also we are faster at letting go of these emotions. If we feel that a woman has not warmed up to us we feel betrayed and back off.

Markus,

no chell specker sorry
molif
Flarkis wrote:
IMHO, men tend to be be a little faster in relationships. We usually are the ones with strong feelings before the woman. But also we are faster at letting go of these emotions. If we feel that a woman has not warmed up to us we feel betrayed and back off.

Markus,

no chell specker sorry

yes i agree. usually though, we get bored when there is no excitment as well. the relationship needs new levels to keep going strong.
thinkfacility
Through evolution, I believe that men are more prone to "sow more seeds" as it were. In order for a man to pass on his genes, he merely has to deposit sperm in a viable egg. After that, he is free to find another egg to fertilize. Meanwhile, for females it obviously takes much longer for them to create a new baby after being fertilized, and thus they seek a more stable long-term relationship for the most part.

It's all about carrying on the genes to the next generation.
KronikSindrome
long term relationships are difficult for both men and women....

I'm sure some of that has to do with the hard wiring yeah...but beyond that...

I think it's damn near impossible to capture that 'excitement' that comes
in the begining of a relationship. That's always the most intense, the most
engaging, the most interesting part - that first INFATUATION period.

BUT! I think it's important to try to do just that, keep the infatuation going.
People are always changing, you can't be afraid to let your partner change
nor to let yourself. You just gotta try to stay in tune with those changes
and adjust accordingly. There is always a way to make things interesting,
you just gotta try to find it.

I try to find reasons to fall in love all over again with my sagnificant other....
pretend like I've never met him before and have one of those 'get to know you'
conversations, or act like we've never had sex before and really put your all into it...

there are ways....it just takes work....

if all else fails you can always swing by your local 'adult store' and purchase
some literature or toys to help you out eh...heh....

anyway...I'm rambling....=o)~
bluefossil
there is no man. they are all terminators from the future. cold and heartless
windrei
Men are sometimes like this.... but that does not mean they are not interested in you or even do not love you anymore. They just keep everything inside their hearts. Maybe they are cool to you for a short moment, but after a short period, they return to normal. Take it easy, don't think too much about your love and everything will be fine.
CaptainOkami
well i dont know about men getting bored but after i get what i want out of a guy i cant help but get the hell out of the relationship as quick as i can.
any other girls like this or am i just weird?
molif
some men i should say..

some men get bored easily cos they had enough of their current swing and they need a new swing to spice up their life..

but some men prefers to be just one woman man..
vonvincent
some men get bored easily if he is:

1. Not interested to live life anymore.
2. Too much burden brought by relationship
3. No interest in things
4. No inspiration to live life.

But mostly, men get bnored because they are on working conditions for a their whole life and they feel pressured to make a living. Mostly, men who gets bored is discouraged by some reasons.
Bluedoll
Yeah, well I think in relationships since its a two way arrangement usually, otherwise you would only be having a relationship with yourself, it is usually for a reason there is boredom. However, I always get the impression men naturally like to clam up and go cold, like it is the man thing to do.

You ask them how they feel and they turn around and ask you or just stay quiet.

Maybe in longer term relationships they figure everything has been discussed and there is nothing more to talk about. Most men, although there are always exceptions just don't do the feeling part very well for the most part. They fix leaky pipes and oil door hinges and stuff and leave it up to their partner to figure everything else out.
Coen
I think it will depend on the relationship and on the man. Some men can actually talk about their feelings in a way almost simular to women. However, if you have someone that is very quiet then the feelings thing would seem to come from one side only.

I do feel that if you have a good relationship you should be able to talk about everything so that feelings should be discussed and talkted over just as well.
Coclus
I'm not sure if you even got that fact right.
Coen
I know I have. Some men, including myself, have talked about feelings with girls. Or one girl in my case. She knows I understand so she comes and talks to me when she's bothered with something. Not all men are brainless, beer drinking idiots Razz.
atombomb
I can truly say thats true.For me i have been In long relationships and i feel like i need to make them happier and by doing that i make them Stay away from me. IDk why that is.

(excuse my bad grammar and my language English not my first language.)
mawfia
Haha well i guess the solution to this post is what makes marriages last twenty thirty plus years. I would say change things up sometimes. Be spontaneous and have surprises. If you have sex always the same way at the same time then change it up a little bit. You dont even have to go that far. Go on dates like when you first met. Go back to the places you used to hang out at when you first started talking. Randomly come home with flowers or a card. Surprise the person at work or sex at work is even better....but that might not be for everyone. Point is if you get into a routine then change your routine!
bluefossil
Men are not bored. we are just easily pleased.