FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Classical

JJGY
Do many of you guys listen to classical music? I find it odd that I've grown to like it so much recently, but I've come to realize it truly is great music. Handel and Bach take their places in my music play lists right alongside Vendetta Red and Led Zepplin. It's just such deep music if you really listen to it. The post-renaissance era was a time of musical genius across Europe however, so I guess that could be expected. I just love walking into school with Handel's water music up on full blast and my friend looking at me wondering how hard I hit my head Razz
Divinaeon
Yep, I love classical...and along with that, Jazz. I'm a music student, so I listen to basically anything you've ever heard of. I've done intense studies of Jazz music and culture along with and intense study of classical composers. I love them all! Have you listened to Handel's Judas Maccabeus? or Messiah? What are some of your other favorite composers?
schmidi
i love classical too, but where i can listen it? Do you know a classical web radio?
Insanity
I've gotten into some Bach myself, and some solo piano, if that counts as classical...
bangala
I like to listen to Yani's works, so fine Smile