FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Out Of Bandwidth

chris20
I am nearly out of bandwidth for the month. My site is a flash games site, and I hosted all the games on the frihost servers. In prior months, this was no issue, and I never ran out of bandwidth, but this month apparently it is. I moved all of the games to another server of mine and will continue to do that from now on. My question is though, if it is all right to get a little extension on bandwidth limitations just for this month? Like I said earlier, I moved all of the games to a different private server, and will continue to do that from now on, so bandwidth will not be a problem in the future, and the bandwidth extension doesn't have to be too large either, since the only thing it is hosting now is the php files.

Thanks,
Chris
Animal
Unfortunately, we're not able to give you additional bandwidth. If you reach your limit for the month, the account will be suspended for the remainder of the month. It will be re-activated automatically in the next month.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but there's not any way around this.
chris20
Not a problem, it was worth trying anyway.

Thanks again.
datter
Have you guys given any thought to providing more bandwidth on a pay per GB sort of set up? That is to say, if account holder A has his site run out of bandwidth mid month he's out of luck for the rest... but if he is willing to pay X amount he can get a bit more bandwidth to fix him up for that period of time.

Just a thought.

datter
tidruG
datter wrote:
Have you guys given any thought to providing more bandwidth on a pay per GB sort of set up? That is to say, if account holder A has his site run out of bandwidth mid month he's out of luck for the rest... but if he is willing to pay X amount he can get a bit more bandwidth to fix him up for that period of time.

Just a thought.

datter

Yes, that's been suggested before, but we're not going to accept payments for more space or bandwidth. All users get one package only, and we don't ask for money.