FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I get mysql updated

Chris24
I am trying to install a program called psychostats but I get this error while installing:

Quote:
Your version of MYSQL v4.0.23-standard is too low.
MYSQL v4.1.11 or higher is required.

Is there anyway of getting my sql upgraded to at least version 4.1.11 to be able to run this program? Please? pretty please?
Animal
Chris24 wrote:
I am trying to install a program called psychostats but I get this error while installing:

Quote:
Your version of MYSQL v4.0.23-standard is too low.
MYSQL v4.1.11 or higher is required.

Is there anyway of getting my sql upgraded to at least version 4.1.11 to be able to run this program? Please? pretty please?

It's unlikely that we'll update MySQL in the near future. You could, however, check for an older version if psychostats - this is very likely to work with the older version of MySQL.

If you're simply wanting to use a stat counter program though, have you tried AWStats? It's already built into DirectAdmin - you can activate it under Stats Control.
Bondings
We already had problems in the past with someone using psychostats in the past and it generating excessive resource usage, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to install it.
Chris24
Its a stats program Counter Strike Source, not for the website...

Quote:
If you're simply wanting to use a stat counter program though, have you tried AWStats? It's already built into DirectAdmin - you can activate it under Stats Control.

Hey bondings, you tell me if I should install it or not. If you think it would cause problems then I won't .....

Quote:

We already had problems in the past with someone using psychostats in the past and it generating excessive resource usage, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to install it.

Does anyone know of a program that will keep stats for a server for Counter strike Source that will run with no problems on frih?
Chris24
Can I install psychostats or no?