FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Template

reddishblue
reddishbluegfx.frih.net
Put it up today, it should be completely finished by next week, but for now what do you think of my template?
Dakafall
I really need your help, I am not all that good at creating templates from HTML, I can do it in photoshop but its not all that good for dial up users, what is yours made in HTML or is a psd in html format?? Please if it is in HTML can you help me make my own??

www.homegrowngfx.net

is not mine because I cant use my own templates on that hosting service because of no FTP access or cpanel access, I really need your help!

Thanks!

BTW, Very nice site, everything is very readable and it flows very well.
reddishblue
I just made the template in Photoshop, I didn't write the HTML, Hogwarts did, sorry I can't be of much help, although you could just put up a request in Marketplace for someone to do it for you.
einstein
that's cool, reddishblue..........a very nice template, except that two images are not displaying!!!

overall, i'll rate the template 8/10 Very Happy

or maybe 8.5!!! Wink
reddishblue
Thanks ^_^
But I don't think there are any non-displaying images, although server 2 seems to be down right now so I can't see Mad
plato
please fix the link as the visitor should copy and past it now
Dakafall
If you dont mind me asking, what file type did you save it as? Did you make it into a PSD and then convert it to HTML??

Lol, sorry I am asking so many questions but your site is really good and I kind of want a template that looks like that, you did a very good job.

Thanks!
{name here}
With how slow it loaded even with my quick DSL connection, your site will seriously kill a dial up connection. That's bad. The HTML is clean, though.
reddishblue
I think your DSL is screwed, it instant on me and my friends DSL
_Jak_
sure is (im the friend) even the school comps its fine...

also this site is made for firefox...USE IT LOONS
{name here}
reddishblue wrote:
I think your DSL is screwed, it instant on me and my friends DSL

It's probably location issues, most likely. YTMND loads instantly for me, and its probably one of the most complex sites out there in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
budazz
Nice layout................css based.......
jynxanims
Nice layout. I like the color scheme alot. One thing, however. Maybe add an effect when your mouse goes over one of the buttons? That would help the site out alot. But overall, it's lookin nice. Smile