FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Should the forum be divided to the MAC and the PC ?

Should there be different sub topics for the mac and the PC and the various discussions that go with it ?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

brokenbells
I feel that there should be different sub topics for the Mac and the PC, so that we can read all mac or PC related discussions in one place, than all mixed up like now.
{name here}
No. A Macintosh is just a PC DRMed by Apple. There is essentially no difference between the two except one can run Mac OS X legally.
photon
Naa, i don't think the OS forum is too big to manage or search. Once it really takes off, then it can be divided according to the popularity - ie win, mac, linux etc
Animal
If you read the sticky in the suggestions forum, you will see that subforums won't be implemented. However, the Operating Systems forum really doesn't need to be separated into Mac and PC since these topics aren't really popular enough. If we did split them, we'd need Mac, PC, Linux, Unix, Solaris etc etc etc forum. It's really not necessary, and it won't happen I'm afraid.

-close-