FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

yule
mine is keanu reaves and angenina jolie
keanu becouse plays so damn good in movies........matrix
and angelina becouse she is so sexy....tomb raider

what is your opinion and why u decided that way?
isara
I like Keenuv
HULKBABA
Leonardo Dı Caprio
anibliss
For my favorite actor I would have to choose either Brad Pitt, or Jim Carrey. FIGHT CLUB RULES!!

For actress I would have to choose Jennifer Aniston cause she's fine, but talent wise, probaby Charlize Theron
noliver
Hmm, have not seen much movies lately because the movies get delivered by camel - and we all know that camels cant swim.

BUT

It will most probably be Russel Crowe and charlise Theron.

Cheers,
Nick.
pacslim
Tupac Amaru Shakur again for me he played in movies like bullet, juice, above the rim, poetic justice, gang related, gridlock'd and mo Cool
mkay
Tom Hanks and Robin Williams are both ultra talented!

And Leonardo - he's talented, and cute Laughing (yeah, I'm female! Razz)

For women... I like Kate Winslet and Renee Zelleweger
Philip
HueHueHue.. , I don;t really know about actrees or actor , cause i don't mind with Film, but I sure about a thing...
The biggest Famousest in Indonesia is Inul Daratista !!! Does Every one know her here ? Razz

She is an actress, She is an Singer Dangdut, She is an Music Player, Also More99x Wink
hotboy
Zhourunfa
Lilianjie
And some forigner actor but donot konw how to write their names
Thug
Keanu reaves sucks ass bad actor... never realy liked him....

Elisha Cutbert is fookin hot ( girl next door )
Uhmm fav actor hmmm i dunno when i was a lil kid my fav actor was Arnie aka Terminator lol but now i dunno
Blecker
I really like Mila Jovovich !
(just a remind.. - "Resident Evil" , "The 5th Element")
She's a perfect actress !
Beautiful, talanted.... what more can you ask ??
wkcom
jacky chan.
James Bond-007
I like Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Sean Conery, and Ewan McGregor.
hong
Jackie Chan, of courese.

His films are never disappointing.
seanooi
i would say stephen chow. His films are just hilarious. I call him a master of art. Laughing
arrha
I like Sandra Bullock, she's really funny in Romantic-Comedies... I like her in Two Weeks Notice and Ms. Congeniality.

My fave actor is ----. I don't know. There really isn't any. Although I like Denzel Washington's portrayal/role in the movie, John Q. Razz
frozenhead
Sarah Michelle Gellar - she's hot! Wink
Michelle Tratchenberg - she's also hot (Eurotrip Movie).. Embarassed

Tom Hanks - great actor! Cool
Adam Sandler - funny.... Very Happy
gzw1
Hmm, have not seen much movies lately because the movies get delivered by camel - and we all know that camels cant swim.

BUT

It will most probably be Russel Crowe and charlise Theron.

Cheers,
WickedGravity
My favorite actor is probably either Morgan Freeman, Jeff Goldblum of Keanu Reeves because of the Matrix Trilogy.

Favortie actresses are Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn (gorgeous woman), and Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts too....
El Mariachi
Kiera (Keira?) Knightly because she's hot.
Keanu Reaves becasuse there is no spoon.
Clint Eastwood for generally kicking ass.
Roger Moore for kicking ass as Bond.
Bruce Lee for kicking ass with no plot.
and last but not least....

Marlon Brando, the best of the best.
mOrpheuS
El Mariachi wrote:
Keanu Reaves becasuse there is no spoon.
Bruce Lee for kicking ass with no plot.

lol...well said, well said.... Laughing

I just loved those two sentences.
Wink
jackyson
Mine is Jacky Cheung~
A singer of Hong Kong~
I like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Why?: He is big and tough especially on the TERMINATOR movie!
menhao
Myself!
Life is a big show, big movie, the actor is yourself, this is the most interesting thing and the most impressed things ever in your heart, therefore, no doubt, the best is yourslf!
fanny
I think I've not favourite actor/actress. I've not idea now. Rolling Eyes
Zaheer Khan
mine is

Jim Kerry
vainer10
Who Is Your Fav Movie Actor?
My fav is.... Angelina Jolie!
Here is a pic:

Well, post me coments...
Monkeydog
Well...if it comes to acting i've always loved Clint Eastwood.
Helios
1. Jackie Chan!

I like the comedy and the action in his movies.

2. Vin Diesel

I just loved his famus movie - XXX.
Too bad that they've put just a fat Cube of Ice in xXx2 =(

Looking for Hannibal(2006) and Rockfish(2007), his next 2 movies.
yimaw
Zhou Xingchi ,I like his comedy movie .
cldavis22
I'm gonna go with Denzel Washington just because of all of the different types of roles he's had in his movies. Man On Fire and Ricochet are two of my favorite movies that he's in.
tfx
i like Jackie Chan too, he's so great ^^...
dark_paladin
Quote:
Zhou Xingchi ,I like his comedy movie .

He is also known as Steven Chou - the most humorous Chinese actor ever. He is the only reason why I still watch Chinese movies...
mengshi200
Catherine Zeta Jones and jacky chan
Monkeydog
ummm Clint Eastwood,Uma Thurman,John Travolta,Samuel L Jackson,and probably more.As you can see from my last three i love Pulp Fiction Very Happy
Delioglan
Angelina Jolie.. Cool
galih
my favorite actor is steven chow

thanks..
Smile
steve
Angelina Jolie !

she is hot Very Happy
macgyver
He he he .....
Dian Sastrowardoyo ..... and Nicholas Saputra .... Laughing
charliehk
I like Morgan Freeman, same as WickedGravity, but for a different reason: because of "The Shawshank Redemption", so I like Tim Robbins also.

I like Sean Conery, same as James Bond-007, ... wait a minute, I know why you likes Sean Connery (oh u spelt it wrong) ... I like him because he did well in The Rock (and also some other films)

I like Tom Hanks (because of forrest gump) and Robin Williams (Dead Poet Society), same as mkay

I like Catherine Zeta Jones. same as mengshi200 (I think she is beautiful in the eyes of Chinese)
althalus
Samuel L. Jackson.. he's just too cool Wink

He does a great job in Pulp Fiction Smile
OutlawSpirit
Denzel Washington in my opinion... got some bad ass expressions
Helios
Why this thread is on General Chat ???? Confused
olivier_1988
my favorite actress is britney spears!jkjk!! no is catherine zeta jones.....just for her looking.....love u!
Yuyiroquai
My favourite actress is Jennifer Love Hewitt Cool
Slick
Jakki Degg - (mainly a model)

been in harry on the boat (class film) nice les scene! hehe
floridastyle1
I love kristin kreuk, natalie portman and dennis ritchy

THEY FORM : <<<THE ANGELS OF CHARLYE AND ME>>>
Bruce
My favourite is Bruce Lee.I like all his films. Surprised

rollespil
Mine is keanu Reeves (the matrix), and Rowan atkinson (Mr Bean,
Blackadder)
DotCom
Johnny Depp!
memsa
Probably my favourite actor is Morgan Freeman. I especially like his performance in "The Shawshank redemption".

My favourite actress is probably Rene Zellweger. She has remarkable versatility.
pumpkinpie0208
KATE HUDSON! Razz
pumpkinpie0208
JOHNNY DEPP! Laughing
pumpkinpie0208
Beverly Michell(can't spell lol) Cool
charliehk
Yes, Tom Hanks and Robin Williams are good!

And I like Tim Robbins (Shawshank Redemption) and Robert De Niro!
pumpkinpie0208
TOM CRUISE!
pumpkinpie0208
FAMILY GUY! Shocked
roguejedi
I have two. Johnny Depp and Hayden Christensen. I like Johnny Depp because he plays such shocking roles that you never thought he would do and he pulls them off. I love Hayden Christensen because he's Hayden christensen and he is hott and he was in Star Wars.
darkgirlX
I love angelina jolie. She's kinda..unhinged Very Happy
comsci18
My favorite actor is
Vin Diesel
I like him because he is a good action actor
Caxius
man: johnny depp
woman: angelina jolie
handsome actor: brad pitt and orlando bloom Rolling Eyes hahaha
vengeance
EVA MENDEZ... THAT GIRL IS SO HOT... .
ChunkyBustout
Male: Billy Bob Thorton

Female: Charlize Theron
Mona
Uh, Teri Hatcher, Michael vartan, and then a bunch of indian actors, shah rukh khan, kajol, rani mukherjee, abhisek bachman.
OutlawSpirit
Denzel Washington

but of course... Pac
Spyder
My favourite actress is Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie, they are both super hot =D
Kagome
*blinkage* I have no Idea... There are so many actors & Actresses that I actually forgot who's who!!!! Shocked Laughing If the question was who's your favorite voice dude, I'd say Seth McFairlane! He does the voice for Peter, Stewie & Brian from Family Guy!

Oh, and dude, whoever said "Family Guy"; that's a show.... Not An actor/actress..... o_o
Monkeydog
I was wondering what that guy ment by saying Family Guy since that isn't a person...for voice actors i like Steven Blum(Spike in Cowboy Bebop),Seth Macfarlane(Family Guy),Mellisa Fahn(Ed in Cowboy Bebop and she also does Gaz in Invader Zim)and Richard Horvitz(Zim in Invader Zim,his voice is so cool).
Kagome
Monkeydog wrote:
I was wondering what that guy ment by saying Family Guy since that isn't a person...for voice actors i like Steven Blum(Spike in Cowboy Bebop),Seth Macfarlane(Family Guy),Mellisa Fahn(Ed in Cowboy Bebop and she also does Gaz in Invader Zim)and Richard Horvitz(Zim in Invader Zim,his voice is so cool).

Good choice! Ok, I still haven't answered the question... Um..... I dunno, To tell you the truth o-0
Kagome
Monkeydog wrote:

Good choice! Ok, I still haven't answered the question... Um..... I dunno, To tell you the truth o-0
Kagome
Monkeydog wrote:

Monkeydog
0.o wow a triple post...
gonzo
I care about actors in movies as much as I care for the clay in a claymation. The REAL TALENT is in the screenwriter and director. Why should I care what a mush head emotive thinks?
caaltt
I know this is very male of me but....Al Pacino without a doubt. 99% of his movies have been good!
homg
my favorite actors are ed norton and ben stiller. i generally like all their movies. ben stiller is funny and ed norton is a great actor, especially in fight club. i love that movie.
sentry
I dunno some of actors you guys like. Jachie chan.. mmm.. I guess he is a famous hongkong movie star maybe.
my fav movie actor is Sean Connery. Wink
eggnog
Michael J Fox, even if hes no longer making movies. After all he was in back to the future, the best movie EVER.
B. Brown
hm... this is a hard one.

here are my favorites:

Sean Connery
Harrison Ford
Tom Cruise
Ewan McGregor
Al Pacino
Marlon Brando
Tom Hanks
Ralph Fiennes
Liam Neeson
Sam Niell
James Caan
Robert Duvall
Robert DeNiro
Ray Liota
Joe Peschi

Just to name a few.... Razz
coolpages
my fav. actor is jackie chan and jet li
love their movies... its the best
Flavia
Well, mine is Tom Cruise. But I also like a bunch of other actors and actresses, like:
Keanu Reeves
Jim Carrey
Matt Damon
Al Pacino
Bill Pullman
Mark Wahlberg
Michelle Pfeifer
Sandra Bullock
Eric Bana
Orlando Bloom
Hugh Jackman
Hugh Grant
Charlize Theron
Quite a selection, huh? Wink
dreamt_death
Gary Oldman. Angelina Jolie. Dakota Fanning. Johnny Depp.

Many more, but I don't quite feel like listing them all.
jaleung
I like Tom Hanks, his films are meaningful
Dako
It's all good! I don't really prefer any actor or actress.
xoAznSweetie
(Christoper) Ashton Kutcher
I<3 Ashton!! Wink
macgyver
hugh grant and jodie foster Smile
likeaghost
For me, Robin Williams, Catherine Zeta-Jones, jodie foster.
gh0stface
Johnny Depp has to be one of newly respected actor and now probably one of my favorites. He's an extremely versatile actor taking on various roles in the movie industry. From his brash portrayl of a pirate in Pirates of the Carribean to his earlier works of being a naive "beast" in Edward Scissorhands. He also played the role of a doped up druggy newspaper writer in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas which was extremely well done. I didn't even know who was in it till the credits showed up and it shocked me that Johnny Depp was the main character.
RosenCruz
Tom Hanks and Scarlett Johannson
Scotty2dope
i like bruce Willis for the die hard movies they ruled and jim carrey for ace ventura and bruce almighty and kane hodder for the friday the 13th movies as jason and robert englund for bein freddy
AtyPics
Girls first:
Monica Bellucci, Penelope Cruz, Fanny Ardant, Tautou ...

Then men:

Woody Allen, Roberto Benigni, Edward Norton, John Malkovich ...
Tepelstreeltje
My favorite actress at the moment has to be Angelina Jolie. She is beautiful, she acts verry well and she is damn sexy!

Has said about the money she makes each year: that she saves 1/3, lives on 1/3, and gives away 1/3.

Salary
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) $20,000,000
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) $12,000,000
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) $7,000,000

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp. The way he set his performances in movies are completely different from each other yet they are outstanding!

Salary
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) $18,000,000
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) $10,000,000
"21 Jump Street" (1987) $45,000 per episode
leone
hmmmmmmmmm! i think that my favourite actress is angelina jolie. She is really cute and cunning. I really like mr and ms smith where she work with military against her husban.
Psycho.09
arnold swarzzenger in his old films like commando and totall recall and i also like one of his newer ones the 6th day
Lady Elensar
Mel Gibson!! Mel is so good! For instance the Lethal Weapon series.. humor and action.. wonderful. Very Happy
achilles
My favourite male actors are;
Tom Hanks
Bruce Willis
Roberto Benini
Son Pen
Tom Cruise
and female;
Drue Barrimore
Angelina Jolie
Catrine Deneve
Sharon Stone
Andie Mc Dowel
Lady Elensar
achilles wrote:
*actors*

Achilles, what do you think of Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt, Achilles in Troy? Razz
htmj
I like Jackie Chan
roonilwazlib
my favorite actor would have to be dominic monaghan ("merry" from lord of the rings and "charlie" from lost). he's just so incredibly funny and a really good actor as well, seeing as he can change from being a happy-go-lucky hobbit to a druggie!
comsci18
i like Bruce Willis he is the best
inman
I just love Jackie Chan, Morgan Freeman and Tom Hanks. I dont care much about the actresses.
Mathias
For me, it would have to be a toss-off between Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise; they are both really good actors and have done many good movies.

Who knew?
SunburnedCactus
Keanu Reeves - a good actor?

A-ha. A-ha. A-ha. A-ha. A-ha. etc.

Laughing
kqoffriendship
Twisted Evil
i think u havent watched al pacino. he is the best and
[quote="
Marlon Brando, the best of the best.[/quote]
i the right sentence
splitunion
I would have to say Angelina Jolie is my favorite actress. Next would be the amazing Halle Barry. Both women can take any situation and make it their own. It's almost as if they make the camera an actual part of their lives and take the character they're acting out as a true form of themselves.

As you can see, I'm just a little passionate about them both.
fecophobia
My favorite actor is William H. Macy. He does a lot of really cool characters especially in the movie Door to Door that he earned an oscar for. He's also really good in the Cooler, Magnolia, Fargo, Mystery Men, Happy, Texas, Psycho, Wag the Dog, and Boogie Nights.
fecophobia
My favorite actor is William H. Macy. He does a lot of really cool characters especially in the movie Door to Door that he earned an oscar for. He's also really good in the Cooler, Magnolia, Fargo, Mystery Men, Happy, Texas, Psycho, Wag the Dog, and Boogie Nights.
Jayfarer
Actors: Ed Norton. Guy Pearce. Christian Bale.

Actresses: Catherine Keener. Jennifer Connely.
newarkan
Ok, mine are :

Actors : Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Woody Allen and Tom Cruise

Actresses : Nicole Kidman (soooooo beautiful), Juliane Moore, Courtney Cox and Naomi Watts
l4zy
Jennifer aniston / George clooney ...! both are just too good!
eyal
Antonio Banderas is a great player, and i love how he played in his movies, he know how to play i love the action in his movies zoro,
i love the effects that he is doing in the movies he just give the movie the action is needs. i think no one can play like him, and he is the best actor that successful in this last year.
oublast
i think arnold swatchneger is the best actor he plays in coowl movies like predator and terminator those kick ass:P
AgenthHero
I would go for Johny Depp because hes a pretty cool actor. Escpecially in Pirates of The Carribean. Hopefully, he will also be good in Pirates Of the Carribean 2 and 3.

I also heard that Johny Depp is a good man in reality.

So ya, thats why i choose him.
aalmighty
Al Pacino All the way!
miau
Angelina Jolie... She is so beautiful and a good actress.
kr3tu
You guys say Angelia Jolie is beautiful?! ;O never ;P

Hmm... I have never thought if there's any favourite actor/actress for me, so I tell you who I like:

1st is Eva Longoria:

I watch her act in series "Desperate Housewives"

next one is Jesica Biel:

There are many movies with her ;p

and I also like Christine Chatelain:
inesquecivel
HULKBABA wrote:
Leonardo Dı Caprio

Yeah... he's a nice actor!
inesquecivel
I Like Jennifer Aniston SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

-> Benjamin Mackienze
-> Rachel Bilson
-> J.Lo
-> Cameron Diaz
-> Denzel Washington

And much more...
fredsanford
check out

Myrna Loy
William Powell
Walter Pigeon
James Stewart
James Cagney
Peter Lorre
Humphrey Bogart
Charleton Heston

And the list goes on!
fredsanford
I believe that the classic actors had to work a lot harder. Todays actor mainly act like themselves.
darklighter
favorite actresses: alyssa milano and angelina jolie
aloSegun2
My favorite actress is Kirsten Dunst(kinda don't care about her perfomance, just like her), but Jodie Foster and Naomi Watson are both great too, Adrien Brody is the best actor for me...
users
I like Morgan Freeman, same as WickedGravity, but for a different reason: because of "The Shawshank Redemption", so I like Tim Robbins also.

I like Sean Conery, same as James Bond-007, ... wait a minute, I know why you likes Sean Connery (oh u spelt it wrong) ... I like him because he did well in The Rock (and also some other films)

I like Tom Hanks (because of forrest gump) and Robin Williams (Dead Poet Society), same as mkay

I like Catherine Zeta Jones. same as mengshi200 (I think she is beautiful in the eyes of Chinese)
IceCameron
I geuss my favorite at the moment has to be Nicholas Cage, why?
He makes any crappy hollywood movie great, there's some kind of special aura about him. I really started liking him for Matchstick Men.

Robbin Williams is coming in strong, i only new him as that stupid comedy actor till a few years ago. Then i saw the dead poets society and that camera movie. I saw a completely different side of him there.

Morgan Freeman is also very strong.
Mariannee
My favourite actresse is Reese Witherspoon, because i think she can act really good, and she has a role in every good movie. I just like her.

My favourite actor is Brad Pitt, and i think you all know why. Because its a very handsome man:P. I really like the movie Mr and Ms Smith, where he had a rol as Mr Smith. WOW
hive
Eduard Norton and Anthony Hopkins are awsome.
jamc100
I'm a Classic movie fan, anthing earlier than the seventies. My favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn. All her movies are fantastic. And my favorite actor is Charlie Chaplin, he's so great as the Tramp and even though they are mostly silent films that he is in they are so great. And I also really like Cary Grant too.

Newer actors though it would be Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I love The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates.
Nutorious
Robert denro

GREAT GREAT GREAT actor
Rachael
my fav actors are:
Leornado Di caprio
Orlando Bloom
Drew Fuller
Julian McMahon
Vin Diesel

my fav actressess are:
Alyssa Milano
Holly Marie Combs
Shannon Doherty
Rose Mcgowen
colilon
I would have to say,
Jhonny Depp
and well...
I dont have any Females favs...

its just Depp acts like wow~~!!~~

emiruss
I love Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt~!!!
They are so handsome and sexy and they really act very well~!!

I love Johnny Depp's special character very much
and i think that's what made him such a great actor.
He can act a handsome man and a couch potato and a weird crazy guy all very well~

Brad Pitt can also act various roles wonderfully.
He can be handsome, sexy, crazy. sometimes even looks a little bit innocent and childish(especially when he smiles or cries)
splitunion
Jamie Foxx has proven himself to be quite the actor. In Ray he touched the hearts of many with his elite skills and in Redemption he proved that he had talent, not luck. He can personate just about anyone making the biographies he does worth speaking about. Personally, Jamie Foxx has touched me deeply. In Ray he made me realize fully how much of a great actor he really is. In Redemption, however, he touched me in a different way. Stanley "Tookie" Williams is someone who I hold very very close to my heart and seeing Jamie Foxx portray Tookie in the way he did was refreshing. It seemed as though there were so many negative point of views when it came to Tookie and Jamie Foxx showed in the movie how much of a change Tookie went through and what kind of man Tookie really was. I'd have to say that for these reasons Jamie Foxx has risen in my book as far as actors goes. If you haven't seen Ray or Redemption, I suggest you do so. Your view on Mr. Foxx may lift as well.
adwya
i love

selvester
Greatwolf
Gary Grant... I know he's back in the day, but there are not many newer actors that can compare talent wise. Cool

There are some really good actors out there today as well. I like an actor that can play ANY part. Villain, Good guy, comic, drama, etc.
tdb18
For actress, my vote would go to Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepurn, but Nicole Kidman is really the best actress of nowdays, in my opinion.
For actor, my vote goes to Johnny Depp, Adrian Brody, Jamie Foxx, Russel Crow and Tom Hanks, but I can't tell you which one is the best, It would be unfair, actually.

kisses
Greatwolf
tdb18 wrote:
For actress, my vote would go to Grace Kelly

kisses

WOW!!! GREAT TASTE!!!
To Catch a Theif was a GREAT movie with both Cary Grant AND Grace Kelly.
It was during that movie she met the prince she was to marry and later become Princess Grace Kelly. FYI. Very Happy
tdb18
Greatwolf, I watched this movie a thousand times Laughing Laughing
I really LOVE everything about Grace Kelly, her movies, her pictures, her life as a Princess.... Actually, i was named after her first daughter Caroline and my mother always told me this so I've always been "in love" about Princess Caroline's life Laughing Laughing "High Society" was the first movie I saw when I learnt to read (I didn't know english then, so I had to read the subtitles to understand the movie) Laughing Laughing I love all her movies, i mean REALLY LOVE ALL THEM, but High Society is really special...
Her husband, Prince Rainier III died last April... Sad Sad Her son. Albert III is now the Prince of Monaco and his sisters are really good helpers Smile Smile

kisses and thanks for the "Great Taste" thing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
syedraino
Jane Seymour . . . hands down. Beautiful and classy lady
mehmetguler
my favrite is necati sasmaz from valley of the wolves.
heartcore
All I have to say is Angelina Jolie Cool
I do not really know why, I just think she is cool. Adopting those kinds and all.
bladesage
I love Robin Williams, not to mention all the fabulous voice acting he does!
schu1162
Actor: Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Ewan McGregor, and Marlon Brando

Actress: Charlise Theron, Halle Berry, Sharon Stone, and Scarlette Johanson

Consolation Prize: Jim Carey
Nick87
Actors:
Edward Norton (Fight Club, American History X, 25th Hour, Italian Job)
Steve Buscemi (Resevoir Dogs, Ghost World, The Island)
Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Carribean, Edward Scissorshands, Charlie and the chocolate factory)
Jack Nicholson (The Shining, The Witches of Eastwick, One Flew Over The Cookoos nest)
Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko)
Kevin Spacey (American Beauty, K-PAX)
Alan Rickman (Harry Potter, Galaxy Quest, Robin Hood)

Actresses:
Judy Dench (best known as M in James Bond)
Cher (Moonstruck, Witches of Eastwick, Mask)
Angelina Jolie (Girl.. Interupted)
Wynona Ryder (Girl... Interupted, Mermaids, The Hole, and that movie with Johnny Depp, forgot the tilte)
Bette Midler (She's effing hilarious, admit it. Stepford Wives etc.)
Madonna (Haha, you didn't believe me... right?)
Zaini
Actress : Monica Belluci (yummy), Natalie Portman (sassy), Milla Jovovich (hot), Uma Thurman, Liv Tyler

Actor : Steve Buscemi (weird), Gary Oldman (in character), Samuel L Jackson (believable), Danzel Washington, Harvey keitel

A lots more
wahsap
Best actor: definitely Russell Crowe. great performance in The Insider, The Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, Master and Commander, The Far Sight of the World and Cinderella Man.

Actress: I like Jodie Foster, especially in Silence with the Lamb and Contact.
lesqueege
Gary Oldman, Bradd Pit (he can play different role and he is good in all them.

Jet Lee is not bad too
binzg
My favorite actor was Walter Bruce Willis
eday2010
I like Jeff Goldblum. I like his acting a lot.

For women, I like Kirsten Dunst. She's a hot piece of rectum in a plain-and-ordinary kind of way. That's 100% better than ugly Angelina's baboon lips to me Very Happy
HoboPelican
There are a lot of actors that enjoy and think are good, so I'll stick to those I would watch even in a BAD flick!
Actors:
Morgan Freeman
Anthony Hopkins
Johnny Depp- not just for his acting, but the roles he chooses.
John Cusack
Forest Whitaker
Jack Nicolson
Bogart
Deniro

Actresses:
Jodie Foster
Nicole Kidman
Sarah Chalke - and honestly, it might be becuase I just think she is uber-cute.
Katherine Hepburn
Lauren Bacall
freeedy
I like Al Pacino and Robert Deniro.

And I love Jennifer Aniston, she doesn't know to act, but I just love her.
TurtleShell
Claire Danes, definitely one of my favorites! I think for everything I ever see her in, I'm always impressed by her ability to actually act--a skill which isn't really over emphasized in hollywood.
Sadow
My favorite actor is definately Jack Nickolson. The way he makes a character come to life is amazing in my opinion.
nagra
Charli Chaplin
tempdbs
All the Action heroes

Action with Fun - Jackie Chan (Who will be...?)
Pure Action - Stallone & schwenzer (The great physique)

And Bruce willis & Will Smith

Heroines -

A Jolie (Hotty, Naughty & Action roles)
media-flow
Hi guys,

my favourite actor would have to be Will Smith by far. I think he is such a great actor and really funny. for all of you that didnt know his full name is Willard Christopher Smith, Jr. and he was born in West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was born on September 25, 1968 (age 39) and has 2 kids, Jaden Christopher Syre (born 1998) and Willow Camille Reign (born 2000).

here is his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/willsmithproduction
deanhills
I have so many, will grab ones from the top of my head.

Definitely John Travolta. He is really good at all his movies and he has done such a great variety, right from Grease and dancing through to serious movies. I like the way that he has his own style of walking and the way he holds himself such as in the Admiral's Daughter. Richard Gere is not of the same quality acting wise, but he has a classic presence of his own. I think the movies he has been the best at have been ones where he talks very little. He has a wonderful body language.

I like action movies, so Harrison Ford is there, Bruce Willis in his Die Hard movies. Like the Bond movies, particularly Sean Connery, but also have a fondness for Pierce Brosnan in all of his action movies. I like Steven Segal, he makes very good action movies.

On the ladies' side, I like Angelina Jolie. She is an excellent actress (particularly liked her role in Alexander) and very beautiful too. Sandra Bullock was really good in Speed and that reminds me I really like Keanu Reeves too. Meg Ryan is nice, although her selection of movies off late has not been as good as the ones she has made with Tom Hanks. I also like her ex husband Dennis Quad.
flowerpower
I have several but i will try to list some of them... so there are Robin Williams, Jodie Foster, Denzel Washington, Michelle Yeoh, Jim Carrey, Samuel L Jackson, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp. Robin Williams's movies are so funny to watch and he has a fatherly nature in most of them. Depp, because he's very talented and Tim Burton's movies have him playing in them several times. Jim Carrey's very expressive and he always make me laugh.
gugusm
Christian Bale, George Clooney and surely some others, but I can't recollect any now.
my_love
for me it's Leonardo deCaprio...have you seen the Aviator...he's so good there I wonder why he didn't win an oscar for that...and also Sean Penn (except the attitude) and Tom Hanks...Cast Away is my all time favorite movie, he's so amazing there.For the actress I go for Meryll Streep and Nicole Kidman both are amazingly good.
silverdown
My favorite Actor is "Sylvester Stallone"
My Favorite Actress is a cross between "Queen Latifah", "Vivica A. Fox"

The first movie I really like with Sylvester Stallone was "Over The Top" I worn out the tape so the (was like 9 when I first seen it), I now got the DVD and watch at least once a month. I also have the soundtrack (unopened for some reason).

The first movie I seen Queen Latifah in was "Set It Off" after that I been watching her movies he is funny criminal even in"Mad Money".

The first Movie I seen Vivica A. Fox in was "Independence day" (with Will Smith) another favorite of mine.

Other Actors I like / First Seen
James Earl Jones (Going to America)
Eddie Murphy (Beverly Hills Cop)
Sean Scott Williams (Bullet Proof Monk)
Bruce Willis (Die Hard)

Other Actresses I like / First Seen
Julie Andrews ( Mary Poppins)
Jodie Foster (Candle Shoe)
Guelila
hmmm

my top actors are: (mostly funny people Laughing )
Will Smith
Adam Sandler
Will Ferrell
Ben Stiller
Owen Wilson

top actressessssss are: (mostly pretty people)
Emma Watson <-- !
Angelina Jolie
Jessica Alba
Eva Mendes
GaryMK
Patrick Swayze, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Lee-Miller, Jude Law.

Don't make too many duff films.
schooldays
My favourite actor is Alec Guinness. I'm reading his biography at the moment, very interesting man.

And my favourite films of his...

The Ladykillers - his best comic performance
The Bridge On The River Kwai
Lawrence of Arabia
BCV36
My favorite movie actor would have to be Julia Roberts. I think she is amazing in any movie she does. I haven't seen her in a bad role yet.
My favorite Tv actor would have to be David Krumholtz from numbers.I think he is just as cute as can be.
freeshann
Wil Smith... he can do no wrong in my eyes Razz
joharin
My favourite actor would be Brad Pitt.

He is capable of outshining anyone else in any movie he acted (except for Angelina Jolie... Laughing )

My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie (it's just coincidence hehehe).

She is darn sexy, darn beautiful, and simply gorgeous.

I don't think any man can resist her...Wink

She is also amazing at acting...never before she disappoint me Wink
bulek
My favorite is Jason Statham, I haven't watched bad movie where he acted so far. All his action movies are really something special. One of the top is movie Crank Smile
rshanthakumar
favorite actresses are:
angelina
Jessica Alba
Fake
will smith has to be near the top of the list for me
but none better than big b
daimei
How about the Polish actors and actresses ??

Leszek Teleszynski
Slezbieta Starostecka

I think the Polish are really handsome people....
poppat
Most definitely Pete Postlethwaite and Samantha Morton for acting ability and characterisations. For pure beauty it has to be Amy Adams.

I also have a thing for Robin Williams in films playing a straight part.

I am sick of seeing films with talentless stars like Nic Cage and Catherine Zeta Jones.
fox2000
Anne Hathaway!
she is real beautiful. I love her.

well, my friend said the her face looks like a duck. Mad Confused
appleby30
SHIRI APPLEBY !
i love how she's so unique and her tv show was amazing .. roswell,
and her new tv show life unexpected. !! you should totally check it out ! SmileVery Happy

p.s if your not sure who she is.. go to this website

: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0032375/

[/youtube][/quote]
camperkid
Bill Murray - You gotta love Ground Hog Day!!!
brayanaustin
Kevin Spacey. Wow, what an actor. I also say that Johnny Depp, as surprising. I can not really say I have a favorite actress, I do not look for them all. Three people who can not act is Sylvester Stallone, Jean-Claude Vandam and that other types of karate, hes always black hair in a ponytail. Anyway, every time I see them, I wonder how they became famous.
welshsteve
My favourite actor would be either Johnny Depp or Dezil Washington. Both very good actors, Depp especially due to his varied roles over the years.
Lucy_bambi
Nicholas Cage, michelle pfeiffer, Mel Gibson, Will Smith, heath ledger and a hidden (hope that changes soon) talent Vivi Devereaux

Embarassed Laughing
macky
Julia Roberts is my all time favorite...

the way she acts it is "truly natural".. Laughing
dude_xyx
There are many but if I have to list 5 actors then it would be,

01. Jacky Chan (I love his all Hollywood movies except the one called Myth)
02. Martin Lowrance (This guy is funny as hell Movie Big Mamma is Hilarious)
03. Will Smith (Superb acting in movies like iRobot, Indipendent day, Bad Boyz etc)
04. Chris Tucker (Great acting in Rush Hour series, I don't remember any other movie he's starring)
05. Tom Cruise
vicar013
Who said Jason Statham!?! really oh dear.

Mine's Christopher Walken
the_crystalguy
the actor i prefer most is Jacky Chan. and in Bollywood actors i like Amir Khan because they both
sign films consisting new and unique stories.
megan8788
Angelina Jolie is my favorite actress and Tom Cruise is my favorite actor. I like their looks and movies too.
ms_j
Just one of each? No, not possible for actresses. Very Happy

Actor: Jack Nicholson

Actresses: Meryl Streep and Anjelica Huston. OK I won't overdo it Laughing
BuMe
my favorit Actor is Bred Pitt and my favorite actres is Angelia Jolie Razz

i like the movie of those Mr and Mrs. Smith Razz
alanmoore
Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt!!
greamelexon
My favourite actor is Will Smith. He have amazing talent. His acting always like supernatural. My favourite actress is Kate Vinslate. She is very pretty and very very hot.
dapopeyoh
My favourite actor is Nicholas Cage. I really enjoy his movies, especially The Rock, great movie. While my favourite actress is Angelina Jolie. She is sooooooo hot n sexy.
MikeNite
Well, no doubt Jessica Alba is my all-time favorite actress and Tom Cruise is my favorite actor.

RickyMartin
My favorite actress is Angelina Julie
ankur209
Priyanka Chopra !! Razz
portoskt
sam rockwell, julianne moore, johnny deep in some movies
binworld
David Tennet or known as the 10th doctor!

I like him cause he is very funny and puts on a brilliant show! Surprised
therimalaya
I like Danzel Washington
sudipbanerjee
My favourite actors are:
Charlie Chaplin, Mithun Chakraborty and UttamKumar
jerrylewis
My favorite actress is megan fox.She is so hot and beautiful.
emanuel2
I don't know there are many good actors, but if I have to recall one single especially very good one, I can't really pick one. Nearly every good actors have also some bad movies.
I like Morgan Freeman in man movies, but there are also exceptions...
cybersa
Actor:Jackie Chan.
Actress:Kirsten Stewart.
Insanity
Keira Knightly. SHe is amazing.
gandalfthegrey
Men:
Richard Benjamin
Patrick MacNee
Malcolm Mcdowell
John Rhys-Davies

Women:
Rosie Perez
Faye Dunaway
Rose McGowan
MarkFisher1
Actors:
Tom Hanks
Orlando Bloom
Jim Carrey

Actresses:
Amber Heard
Natalie Portman
Zooey Deschanel
Kate Winslet
Davidbroad
1. Denzel Washington
2. Reese Witherspoon
tomisme
Actor: Johnny Depp,weird but cool!
Actress: Natalie Portman, so talented and stlyish.
drummer
Ian (Damon from The Vampire Diaries)
ricardo22
Angelina Jolie is a really good actress! And Brad Pitt too
abepollin
some of my best and favorite actor & actresses are;

Angelina Jolie
Jackie Chan
Tom Cruise
Cameron Diaz
Ntham
My favourite actor: Marlon Brando

My favourite actress: Natalie Portman
neha46101
My favorite actor is

The Rock Wink
neha46101
My favorite actor are

Robert De Niro
Zhourunfa
Lilianjie
Jim Kerry
Vin Diesel
TheStripePrincess
My favourite actress is Helena Bonham Carter! I think she's fantastic and she was born to play Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter!
I have bought many DVDs just because she's in them, haha.
lightningleo
My Favorite actor is Tom Cruise..

He made many good movies such as, the mission impossible I, II, III, and Ghost Protocol..
pravojednostavno
Morgan Freeman