FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lego Star Wars II totally RULES!

fashioncrimewave
my wife bought it for me for valentine's day, and it's great. it's just fun, without being terribly difficult. and it's funny.

i'm going out to get game pads for my PC today so we can both play together. probably the first time in a while that we have played something together and had fun.
schooldays
I think both games were terribly overrated. Fun to play with friends, but otherwise quite bad on single player.
Nutteloos
fashioncrimewave wrote:
...without being terribly difficult...

Understatement of the year... but anyways, you're absolutely right about the 'fun' part. Smile
moonblade
Definitely a very fun game, the only thing I could complain about is the occasionally crappy camera and the respawn waves on some levels. Otherwise, I spent quite a few hours away from my WoW addiction fighting toy Vaders and Emperors and looking for secrets. Couldn't manage playing it for 100% though, mostly for the vehicle levels. Ah yes, I forgot to mention them at first... The controls there are a bit, well... Unfitting, to me, anyway.
Bobol
Lego star wars is real a fun game, its a little carricature of star wars but thats real lol. The only think i regret is that the game is a little too easy...
exarkun
Although I didn't manage to try the second version of Star Wars Lego, but the first one was already a lot of fun for me. Especially its pod-racing, which made me want to play again and again. Smile
linkman2004
I really wish I owned the second game. I played and made it through the original and it was awesome. Smile I'll probably have to think about getting the second one for PC some time, as I've played the demo, and it was even better than the first from what I played. Smile
schooldays
exarkun wrote:
Although I didn't manage to try the second version of Star Wars Lego, but the first one was already a lot of fun for me. Especially its pod-racing, which made me want to play again and again. Smile

I thought the pod-racing part was the absolute worst part of an otherwise mediocre game. I thought the second game was decent, but I hated the first one, I don't get how it is supposed to be fun, in my opinion.