FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My cat

akshar
Quote:
Hi friends i m having a cute cat at my home .It sleeps with me and plays with me.Most of the time it is with me.I have minor sinous problem.
My doctor told me to stay away from cat.this is the thing that i cant do.My doctor told me to ignore hte cat.I really y sad.i dont know now what to do
please guide me
MrBlueSky
"minor sinous problem"

What is that?
Bannik
allergy is what a "sinus" problem is....and if its because of your cat....you really should stay away from your kitty....it could get worse for you....might get better....but if you really cant stay away from it...stuff your cat and keep it near you always.....
HoboPelican
If it is just a minor allergy, I wouldn't worry about it. I hate second guessing a doc, but it is likely that he was just telling you that if you stay away from the cat, you will have less symptoms. I have a number of friends who have slight allergies to cats and they still have and play with the little critters. If you can stand it, I would go ahead. If you are really worried, just ask the doc to explain what will happen if you still play with the cat.

If the symptoms are a problem, you might consider allergy medication. I know one guy that got a shot every few months that seemed to work and I think I have heard of oral meds know that do the same thing.

Good luck. Life without a cat just would not be the same. Smile