FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is the cheapest place for domain registration?

heridlia
Where is the cheapest place for domain registration?

Because, It's difficult for me to find free domain registration.

Thanks a lot.
eznet
I don't know that you will ever be able to find free domain registration aside from url redirection services - if you have not checked this option out it may do what you are looking for, for free... I have used http://www.kickme.to/ in the past and found them to be pretty good.

If you are wanting a full fledge registrar that may I recommend 1and1! They have been fantastic to me and have a wide range of easy to user services and their prices are often the lowest. They also offer promotionals to customers that are quite nice from time to time - such as recently I got a free *.info domain from them (offer expired, sorry).

1and1.com - check em out!

Matt
RosenCruz
I believe we have a variety of topics for your question in this category Wink
dude_xyx
There are so many topics about this and almost all current topics in Domain name section are about this. Just find a Godaddy 1$ promo code and buy it from Godaddy.com
k_s_baskar
If you want as a .tk domainshare provider, i can register .tk for 1/year free of cost without any minimum hit restrictions.
taytay
I don't know if it's the cheapest, but I used godaddy coupled with a promo code I found using google. $59 for a 3 year .com domain with privacy.. I'm hosting a clan gaming site so I definitely don't want people trolling me. privacy is much needed!
coredotall
.tk domain is a good to try with a free forum or a personal website.
mrkk
It's going to be difficult to find a top-level domain name registration (of your choice) for free (.com/.org/.net), but I recently registered a .com for one year with Namecheap for $9.84. There are plenty of free subdomain registrations out there that you can take advantage of if you don't care what your URL will look like.
PaulAdam
You can check the link for cheapest domain names, https://www.milesweb.com/domains.php