FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Monkey Island

stojanovic_ivo
Are there any fans of the Monkey Island series? I'm a great fan and I've played all the 4 games. Cheers
fashioncrimewave
yeah, I played monkey island and lechuck's revenge way back in the day. they were a lot of fun... also day of the tentacle and indiana jones.
Peterssidan
I like it. Me and my brother have try to play from the first game to the last. We currently playing Monkey Island 2. But we not meet that often so it's not much time for it. Confused
m_furquan36
One of the best games ive ever played,its great..though i loved 1 and 2..3 and 4 were ok but no where close to 1 and 2 Smile
Nutteloos
Played all four, but I have to admit 2 and 3 have to be the best. 4 was okay up until about halfway. Started to get boring there.

But otherwise, brilliant series. Love 'em. (like most of the ol' LucasArts adventure games - anyone played Day of the Tentacle?)
bonestorm74
Yes these were great games, some of my favourite of all time in their day. Le Chucks Revenge in particular was incredible. I remember thinking that there was no way computer game graphics could get better than that at the time. I may have been wrong there.
Citizen Kane
It was Guybrush Treepwood wasn't it?!