FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

website not listed in google

bukaida
my website (www.pratik.frih.net)has not been crawled by google althouth in webmaster tool of google it is showing as verified.It is also showing the indexing problem.But the same page was crawled by yahoo and listed long back.What may be the problem?
manumiglani
Hello,

The problem is that you have flash links on your website. Search engine can't see these flash links. Your site needs a sitemap.
It is recommended to convert these links into text or image ones. Yahoo has only indexed homepage of your website.

P.S - I can do a good redesign of your site for Free. Please let me know if you are interested.
bukaida
@manumiglani: thanx buddy.Thats a great offer.Please do it for me. Also help the google issue. You are free to change the design and give it a professional look. i will donate 50 frih$ for that.Thanx in advance.Give me a PM when you r done.
dac_nip
post a sitemap of your site on google. you need to use your gmail account for these services of google. it will take time though before you'll find your site's name indexed on google. mine took a week before i could see even my articles title in google. Very Happy
heridlia
In my experience, Google need 2-3 months to list my site.

Maybe with sitemap, you will get better.