FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite Tv show?

drkarthi
Mine is the Sherlock holmes from the early nineties and recently Heroes.
Josso
South Park all the way Laughing
Vinas
Gotta be Sharpe. Closely followed by Firefly. Shame that got canceled but atleast they got a movie done and didn't just leave everyone on a cliff hanger after the last episode. Razz
jipmerite
As of right now it's Prison Break and House MD. Some of the cases and treatment in House are not very convincing since I have a medical background but it's still interesting.
Guyon
Heroes easily, the show had a very nice blend of excitement, mystery and explanations. Followed by Battlestar Galactica.

Lost cold learn a lesson form Heres, and explain mysteries, not just give more and more of them. It makes lost look like they have no clue what is going on in there own show.
twisthigh
There are so many, but I'll have to go with the Simpsons because that's the one that I've followed the longest, and I always will.
pudovkin
Lost, Lost, Lost.
And Lost.
Tokci
lost and 24

was hooked to lost for 2 seasons..but now its getting kinda irritating...they are adding more and more mysteries without clearing any.

24 is also getting kinda repitive in the sense that we'll be presented with the worst case scenario always....but still they are pretty interesting.

but my all time fav show is still Friends...have the series on dvd.
pashmina
I like reality show.
right now i have been watching the American idol, but sad to say that i did not find the charm of the idol as it used to have the previous years...
PP_DK
My favorite tv show is supernatural. It's grat to see how 2 cute mans are trying to save their dad and how they fight against some ghost and hings like that it is realy great.
ravin
I like watching Disney and movie 300 chanels.
Anotherevil
Scrubs has to my favorite right now. I just love the characters.
House MD isn't far behind.
I really didn't know that they had a Sherlock Holmes TV show. Interesting.

On the whole, simpsons has to be counted the best according to me. It's just too damn hilarious.