FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any free download for CS(Counter Strike)?

ywc1818
Dear Guys,
May I have your kindly advice where to download CS free? I'll be delighted if you provide the links, thanks!
FireFoxDB
That's called ILLEGAL! And how can you be so cheap? It's only 20$ and then you get HL2: DM and DoD: S with it too.

So please ****** off.

Regards,
Denzo
Vinas
There are loads of places you could probably get it, but those're torrent sites. I'm pretty sure that it's not right to be posting those, so I won't. Anyway as Counter-Strike runs of the Half-Life engine, you'd probably need that too. And that's protected by user login by STEAM.

Personally I'd just go out and buy it. I managed to pick up Half-Life, Blue Shift, Counter Strike and Opposing Forces for just £20. (Half-Life Generation)
FireFoxDB
You can download CS: Source but then you can't play online.
jay84h
I would say that this is not the place to be asking for that. And there are NO free editions of Counter-Strike available anywhere. Even if you managed to find a free edition, you NEED a valid CD key to play online. Most keys you find over the internet will not work because the key needs to come straight from Valve. Your out of luck on getting Counter-Strike for free.
Loghete
jay84h wrote:
I would say that this is not the place to be asking for that. And there are NO free editions of Counter-Strike available anywhere. Even if you managed to find a free edition, you NEED a valid CD key to play online. Most keys you find over the internet will not work because the key needs to come straight from Valve. Your out of luck on getting Counter-Strike for free.

Actually, a friend of mine can play online. You just need to...
I better not say, the mods may go mad Wink

Quote:
Personally I'd just go out and buy it. I managed to pick up Half-Life, Blue Shift, Counter Strike and Opposing Forces for just £20. (Half-Life Generation)

Hehe, 2 years ago Half-Life 1 alone costed about €40..
jay84h
There are no mods for playing online, you cannot crack or do anything with Valve if that is what your getting on with. Valve is one of the most advanced companies to actually be secure in they're subscriptions. There is no way of playing online without a valid key whatsoever.
hardcoregamer808
you can always torrent it but that's gay, just buy it, it's only $20, and if you don't want half life and the other games, its only 10 bucks and that still comes with cz. So just buy it, the torrented vesion is gay, done deal.