FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cel Damage

Patriot Players
Does anyone know how I could get my hands on the game Cel Damage for the gamecube? This was a little known gem of gamecube games that one of my friends once had, basically you ran around in cel shaded cars with insane weapons killing each other. It looks like it isnt manufactured anymore Crying or Very sad but I would I really really like to get my hands on a copy. This was one of those rare diamond in the rough games that was a ton of fun.
basementgamesltd
Hey man,

Sorry, I havent seen that game on shelves in a long while. I saw it way back when; it was a launch title for the original Xbox console. My best suggestion is to check out some websites like Toys R Us or maybe walmart.com and search through their clearance sections. You never know what you might find there. I was found Ogre Battle 64 for $14.99 at a Blockbuster store when they were trying to get rid of it. I am so glad I bought that game, it is quite a gem. Hopefully you can have some luck with Cel Damage.
hardcoregamer808
I have this for the xbox, u might be able to go to EB games or Gamestop and buy it used.
Patriot Players
No luck anywhere unfortunately
Vinas
Heh, I traded this game in a while back. Had it on PS2 and it was fun for a while, but got repetitive and tedious after a while. I've not seen it around anywhere lately, so like all old games, your best best would probably be eBay.