FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

should we buy textlinks ?

nappa
So someone said that google somehow know if you bought the text links or not. hmm.... is there anyway we can know about it. Should we buy textlinks.

In order to get better PR I think providing the xml feed and buying text links is very important. However don't wanna risk if google don't like it.

How google check if the links are bought anyway?
SmartIcon
I don't think every body should buy text links to increase the page rank of their website. If you have money you can buy otherwise exchange for free.
nappa
Yeah, but exchanging the links is not the way to go, because google don't count that anymore. Plus a text link is better than a banner in order to get a better google PR.

The thing is we have to get text links that link back to our site, the question is should we buy it?
SoftStag
Exchanging links does work. Google does cotton on though if you are in a group of people all exchanging with each other, then the links are worth less, but not worthless.

Buying links is fine if you can afford it, and if it is worth it to you. Google can't know that you have bought the link, only you and the person you bought it from can be sure.

The links that are worth the most though, are natural links. That means new links appear regularly, from completely different sites, and have slightly different text based on similar keywords. You can't really buy these, they happen 'naturally' as people find out about your site and link to it. Until this happens, link exchanges and buying text links help.