FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My website featured on BBC World!

MadeinIndia
(Moderators: I know I've posted a previous message about my site before but I felt this happy news should be shared again with you all! Bondings, I'm sure you will be happy reading this!)

Hi all, I'm extremely excited to tell you that my website www.cellyourcity.com has been featured on BBC World's "Fast Track" programme! They gave ample coverage to my website, mentioned that it's a unique and interesting concept! Thanks to Frihost again and all the support of the users in encouraging me and my site!

Right now we are in the process of redesign and have taken professional help to redo the site! Keep tuned for the changes! Many exciting features are coming in!
pashmina
congratulation to you then.
you must be really happy, As its featured on the news, they would be more visitors.
Daisie
Ooh that is so exiting! Congratulation!
Animal
Congratulations - we are always happy to hear that user's sites are doing well.

However, you have been reminded before that you are only allowed one topic in this forum to advertise your site. Please update your original thread with all news of current and future successes rather than creating a new one for each achievement.

Thank you.

-close-