FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Game Giveaway of the Day

rekluzz
I found a site that offers a licensed game for download legally for free. The game has to be downloaded and installed that day.
http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/ They don't have a great game everyday, but if you checked daily, there are some good ones that are put on the site.

Info from the site: Well, that's a convenient initiative allowing you to get the best commercial games - for free. Every day we offer licensed game titles you'd have to buy otherwise, for free! Yes, we are giving away games, and you can download it from our site, right now and right here and our goal is to give away every good piece of software, sooner or later.
khscatteredmemories
Wow, thanks for the post!
I think I'll be checking this site for a different game everyday Wink
I just downloaded Egyptoid from this site, and it's amazing!
Nutteloos
This looks like a site that gives away all those games noone plays anyway, because it's just an old (free) game in a new package. But that's just me. Perhaps there are some gems in there, I dunno.
Patriot Players
The games dont look like much more than little flash games. Still, worth watching to see if theres anything interesting now and again I suppose. Thanks for the linkage.
legion
you can't reinstall the game you download (just like the software they have) after reinstalling your Windows ... Sad
neosree
Hei, this is good. Lots of Puzzle games, I like it. I got the game giveaway of the day - Egyptoid. Fair enough. Normally it will have some sort of time limit or play limit. But this is real, no limit. Good site, and thanks for the info. I already bookmarked it.