FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More Topics

medievalman26
Maybe you could add a couple more sections and add more variation in the sections it is really repetative. After a bit of searching on the forums.
Animal
medievalman26 wrote:
Maybe you could add a couple more sections and add more variation in the sections it is really repetative. After a bit of searching on the forums.

Perhaps you could suggest some sections that you think are missing?
Ratmaster
Maybe a gallery to let people post graphics for free use.
(So they do not have to do it in the marketplace)
Animal
Ratmaster wrote:
Maybe a gallery to let people post graphics for free use.
(So they do not have to do it in the marketplace)

That's what the Personal Art Gallery is for Wink
Ratmaster
I took 'Art' as paintings and such. Razz
reddishblue
Yeah that would go in Art gallery Rolling Eyes
medievalman26
What I was thinking is of breaking them up so you have a more specific set. Like making hobbies separte from animals little things like that.
Ratmaster
If sub board mods weren't such a hazard, they would probably install that and make them, but since they have been known to screw up entire phpbb forums, it is too much of a risk...
mathiaus
medievalman26 wrote:
What I was thinking is of breaking them up so you have a more specific set. Like making hobbies separte from animals little things like that.

This would make the page longer though with more forums. Bondings is currently trying to achieve the opposite of this.
garionw
mathiaus wrote:
medievalman26 wrote:

This would make the page longer though with more forums. Bondings is currently trying to achieve the opposite of this.

Well seeing as though subforums aren't allowed, maybe the Categories could have the description's and the forums in the categories only contain the title and latest poster?

medievalman26
Ratmaster wrote:
If sub board mods weren't such a hazard, they would probably install that and make them, but since they have been known to screw up entire phpbb forums, it is too much of a risk...

Yeah I know but it would make it a little bit easier for some of the newer users. It doesn't really matter to me though. I just thought (amazing isn't it that I actually had a thought) that it would be nice but seeing as how I do web design myself I know how hard it is, so think nothing of it.