FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tv and the reallity shows

T3 Architect
I was watching MTV and i found the most lame show ever okay.. its called that 70 house! i heard the name and thought it might be cool then once i watched a show i was confused how can a show that bad make the air so i want to make a poll
Reallity shows have what....
1)gone done hill
2)suck
3)don't watch
4)are okay
5)awesome
let me know
Zibé
I hate it...
The channels makes very stupids emissions,
and many people watch these shows,
without intelligence, without action,
without logic.... Mad

Embarassed sorry if I have hurted someone Wink
althalus
Reality shows have killed my interest in tv.. I hardly watch anything anymore, and if I sit down it's because a good movie is on. I don't follow any series or shows and hardly ever the news.

Tv was so much better 5-10 years ago, imo Sad
kuad
I never watch reality TV it's just so stupid and pointless. What's worse is that people watch it. Says a lot about society doesn't it?
orno
most of todays "reality show" stuff seems fake to me... the one that i do like though is The Amazing Race...

you should check it out if you get the chance
dule
kuad wrote:
I never watch reality TV it's just so stupid and pointless. What's worse is that people watch it. Says a lot about society doesn't it?

i agree. in my country they showed first reality show called big brother i i can't belive people actually watch it. i mean, how lifeless u must be to whatch a life of a group of people with serious psihics problems in a box called 'house'? what makes it worse that actually people gone crazy about it. but that's just my opinion.
Monkeydog
i kinda hate reality tv shows :/
I did watch the first seasons of Survivor and Big Brother and i did sorta like them and then watched the last season of Survior and it wasn't as great as the first time...
and unless the show 30 Days counts as a reality show i'm pretty sure i hate all reality TV shows...
veto
i only like a few reality shows
memsa
"Reality" shows are the death of creativity.
The only thing "real" is the money it puts into the posckets of a selecy group and the "dumbing down" of the population it promotes.
jsalie
Reality TV is anything but REAL. Most of these shows are orchestrated, as revealed by the actors themselves. It's reallly amazing how easily people are taken in by this type of viewing. The ratings of these show are generally much higher than most other shows, which is what triggers the network to keep rolling them out. I guess there'll be no end to this then Rolling Eyes