FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sexperiences

tqboard
How old were u when u started your sexperiences?
Captain Fertile
My active participation started at about 12 or 13 but I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17-to a married woman who's husband was in prison, and I continued the affair even when he came out! Shocked

I can't believe I was so stupid as to do that!

My morals (and common sense) didn't raise much above that level until I was in my early 30's when I decided to stop being so stupid and settle down.

I take it you are asking to try and guage what age is the best (or most popular) age to get active sexually.

You don't actually ask what age did you loose your virginity so I mention when I started getting active without going the whole way so to speak as well as that day I became a man at 17 (yeah right!). Laughing

I don't regret what I have done, the things I did have made me what I am today. I married late after years of 'sowing my wild oats' so never feel like I am missing out because I am no longer single.
Sadow
Pretty early, although I must admit my early experiences weren't that great. When I came into my twenties, I really start enjoying it.
mawfia
I lost my virginity when I was 23 in college with my girlfriend in her dorm room. Her roommate was in the shower, and we had just gotten back from a house party. She had a couple of drinks and I was the DD for the night. She decided to make it up to me and well...

Three girls later I tend to find that most people have had relations at an earlier age than me. And in fact all but one of the girls I was dating had sex without really knowing what they were getting themselves into. Most of that had to do with being too young and inexperienced, and being with a guy that was several years older. Usually these type of experiences left scars on the young ladies and ultimately caused them to attach negative emotions with sex.
raaeft1
I had two sexexperiences before marriage but they were very bad and left me feeling guilty afterwards.
varon
raaeft1 wrote:
I had two sexexperiences before marriage but they were very bad and left me feeling guilty afterwards.

I feel the same way. Sad I had just one "sexperience" before marriage (when I was 20) -- with my first boyfriend. I regretted it deeply because it was a sin, and because I gave myself to a man who wouldn't be man enough to stay with me. Razz I regretted it even more when I met the right guy -- my husband. At that time I thought my first boyfriend was the man I wanted to spend my life with, but I was helluva wrong (obviously, since we broke up). Razz But It really, really pays to wait for marriage. My husband has had more partners than I did but he feels the same way. It's only when you meet the right person in the context of permamence of the sacrament of marriage that sex will truly be enjoyable, and right. There is nothing certain in relationships -- heck, there's nothing certain in life -- so it really pays to be prudent and to fight off any tendencies to give in to the "call of the flesh."
brokenbells
I beg to differ. If i had waited untill marriage to have sex, i would have been a failure in bed. After marriage, you get to have a lot of intimate and speacial moments. Their are new things to try out, and ways to make sex more interesting.....which i feel would have been marred due to pain of having sex for the first time.
Nerdlings
I say it depends on th eperson, sicne everyone is different. Some may want to do it now, but some may wait later.
blue77
My first sexperiences was when I was 14. Long time after that, when I was 17 I start to have a normal sex life. Maybe at first time I did it just for curiousity and not to be virgin.
At this time I was at school where the 95% of students were girls. And there you was some sort of hero if you loose your virginity.

Now I think that this pushover not to be vingin was a full bulshit, but what ever
pollux1er
I didn't have my first experience yet. I'm 23 years old soon. Precisely on the 25th of february.
TrueFact
You all forget about the cultural effect... living in a society that consider sex before marriage a sin that should the sinners be punished (some cultures raise it to death) whould make people marry much younger and limit this experience to its minimal limits if not ZERO.

In South Africa there's a village that bind the vagina so girls will never think about it till the minute some one asks her for marriage.

For me... not yet and reaching the 24 years old in 2 month
Vlien
Maybe the European standards/norms are a little different... adolescents know would say I was late with my first experience. I was 18 when I first kissed and lost my virginity last year... at 19.
Nowadays girls think of it as abnormal when you're 17 and you haven't had sex yet, well, of course not all of them! But it is common unfortunately. They rush into it at a very young age, which is a bad development, I must say.
shoes22
Vlien wrote:
Maybe the European standards/norms are a little different... adolescents know would say I was late with my first experience. I was 18 when I first kissed and lost my virginity last year... at 19.
Nowadays girls think of it as abnormal when you're 17 and you haven't had sex yet, well, of course not all of them! But it is common unfortunately. They rush into it at a very young age, which is a bad development, I must say.

I personally think the longer you're able to wait, the more power to you Cool
glabase
i started off at 16 years old and have been with quite a few girls but i only really started enjoyin it when i turned 18 (and wasn't too drunk) Laughing
Captain Fertile
I'm suprised by the diverse attitudes expressed to sex. I'm not saying any one view is right or wrong.

I am just pleased that everyone is clearly so honest and open.

This topic has bloomed into a much better thread than I first anticipated.

A credit to the originator and everyone who has expressed an honest and mature oppinion.

Great stuff.
SWDGO
13 years I have when starting my sexual life. Was nice, because all happend whitout bad feelings or ideas (natural).
flintstonian
My first sexperience happened when I was 25. OK, I know, that's late but I didn't miss it until then. And I wasn't looking for it when it happened. I was in my university lab, working through the night and finishing things off at round 4am in the morning, when this classmate walked in to start her work for the day. It was so spontaneous - either of us hadn't thought of the other in that way till then...

It was an eye opener. All of a sudden I realized what I've been missing.

Since then things have sort of worked out for me. I think enough is enough and I'll get married now... Razz
rainmaker
Hello everyone...

I just thought I would interject a comment. I am 19 right now and still have not had sex at all. In fact, I have never even really had a "significant other". This probably has everything to do with my orientation, however.

Having grown up in a rural community, homosexuality was taboo. In this restricted environment there was no room for relationships.

Right now I'm in college, but I am still searching. One day, maybe...

--rainmaker
missdixy
i was 16.
missdixy
I'm sure your time will come Smile

rainmaker wrote:
Hello everyone...

I just thought I would interject a comment. I am 19 right now and still have not had sex at all. In fact, I have never even really had a "significant other". This probably has everything to do with my orientation, however.

Having grown up in a rural community, homosexuality was taboo. In this restricted environment there was no room for relationships.

Right now I'm in college, but I am still searching. One day, maybe...

--rainmaker
nikki
It was exactly a month before my 14th birthday.
He had just turned 18 and was my first bf.
I have had quite a few experiences after that time.
Including having a child at 16.
And altho I was young and have had my own experiences, I'd like to tell you guys to be safe and not to rush it.
Nae_splash
I am christian and in my religion you are to wait until marriage until you have sex. To those of you who have said you've had sex at ages 14-16 years old well... I really don't think that is right. Sex has overcome you its become a huge monster and you feel you need it. Isn't that right? I am waiting until i find the person i want to spend the rest of my life with.
pikameowmeow15
well well well. the virgin talk.

im a virgin...and agnostic. therefore, having no religion since birth, i feel i have a clear view of these things. yep, thats me. influenced by no religion whatsoever, just the beautiful and sadly oversexual american people. yay me. mind you, im only 16, but as i can see in this forum de puritee, that a big accomplishment.

sex has always scared me though. possibly because of 2 many childbirth scenes in movies. AHHHHH THE PAIIIIIIN!!!!

and ya kno what leads to childbirth (for those lucky few)? prenancy. and what leads to pregnancy? sex. and what leads to sex? lingerie.

haha im just kidding. but its quite funny really, to walk around and all ur friends are looking at immature guys (stereotype yes. sorry bout that) and all i see is....babies. euuuuuhh Shocked
Citizen Kane
I was 18.

To quote Vlien: I too see a lot of young people in my livingarea that start to have a sexlive. Being young and having sex is not a problem I would say, but being young and having sex in an irresponsible way is similar to looking for problems.

The irresponsebility young people tend to have in their sexlife can lead to all sorts of nasty things. sexual deseases, broken harts (the latter is more dangerous to human beings I guess) or even H.I.V. (although older people suffer the same irresponsibility).

I hope they know what the're doing.
tyrant
Haha really interesting, my first sexperience was at 17. I'll be all out honest even though its embarrassing..i went to a prostitute. I didn't want to screw a decent girl neither did i want to force my gf into sex so i thought the smart thing to do to satisfy that urge was with a hooker.

i was wrong.. i felt like shit after the whole experience, didnt even enjoy the process..after that i really lost interest in sex. My gf and i agreed to keep that for marriage.

I dont think sex is an issue, its more of them maturity of the two people having sex.Oh and i learnt something else, sometimes fetishes should just stay locked in your mind.
xkobram
tyrant wrote:
I'll be all out honest even though its embarrassing..i went to a prostitute.

May i ask, was it because of some kind of presure made by the style around you? Everyone talking about sex. Or some other reasons?
asim
missdixy wrote:
i was 16.

Hey Dixy,

you are not a virgin, well me also not and i had my first sexperience at the age of 22.... very late... but till 21 i was interested in sports and never tried to have a relation ship... and i rejected offers..... otherwise dont you think guy like me can't have a girl at an early age....

Look at me
Hammy
Umm.. I would never want to have kids untill i was married. Even tho my girlfriend was asking for a kid last night when she was drunk and was demanding i went round and f*ked her brains out :/

Which tbh, we havnt had sex since we started going out. But we have... Just not since we been going out lol.

um, my first sexual experience was at 14 with a 14 year old gurl who was going out with some 19 year old. It was first time for both or us. No regrets.

I wont list them. But i dont regret any, i've had hard times and and accidents, but im responsible n we sorted it out.
iyepes
I was 24 when I started my sexual life, pretty late for the average here, but I think one should wait until one is ready for it. I don't like ocassional encounters, it's always better in a long-term relationship, the more you learn about your partner, the better it gets Smile

I respect the believe about waiting until marriage, but I've seen young people hurrying up to marry to be able to have sex, that doesn't look good to me.
mike_phi
Just thinking about it i started with some sort of activity around 16, to me I only realy broke myself in at the Age of 21, was a great experience no regrets bot the insidents that happened when i was 16 or 21 all was great : )

cheers
nivre
heya, i have not experience one but to have such an experience is great...(i think). For me, as a Christian, we have to wait after marriage to have sex. Also its a good gift to your partner which you will spend your whole life with if your still a virgin...imagine both of you are virgins and having sex for the first time after marriage, its a little bit exciting isn't it?...
mawfia
I think I have gone backwards slightly. When I was younger and hormones tend to contorl sexual tension more I was still a virgin. Now that I do not care about sex as much...it seems to happen more frequently than I ever anticipated it would.
asim
nikki wrote:
It was exactly a month before my 14th birthday.
He had just turned 18 and was my first bf.
I have had quite a few experiences after that time.
Including having a child at 16.
And altho I was young and have had my own experiences, I'd like to tell you guys to be safe and not to rush it.

why dint you met me, i could have made you mother every year, promise. Cool
zacky
tqboard wrote:

I was first introduced to sex when i was 13 years old.. That's totally crazy i don't know what to do.

I mean the basic things..

Every time i remember that thing, i always laugh and smile at my self coz i'm totally became a tough man now and not a boy toy like before...
jinz22
I HAD sexexperience couple of times, to be exact its 4 times. I m not married but i had sex with my girlfriends and lost my virginity when i was 15 years old
visualconcepts
Vlien wrote:

yes developing sexual habits at early is bad development. well i had my first sexperience at the age of 14. Very Happy
macky
tqboard wrote:

i was just 12 years old.. hahhaha... i can't forget that day. That was extremely stupid thing and full or erroneous thing. That time i was so surprised when i saw live the pussy.. I'm like a guy who came from mountains.. Ah like Tarzan getting laid to Jane.. Laughing out loud!
smit_alumni
Well folks mine happened at the age of 21. mine was a well thought and planned happening after the both of us thought that we were ready to take on the responsibility of a responsible sex life. un protected and careless sex can be dangerous for both the partners as one might not be ready to take on the responsibity of a newborn.
Da Rossa
I was 8 when I started my sexperiences. Very good!
app893
some people may have such experience earlier when he or she is a student,some may postpone,that will connected with your character and education and your family.
dhani
I was 14 or 15...but didn't loose virginity until I was 20 y/o
manalone
Lik 12.....funny bt still goin.....nt satisfied yet.......think I have lost count.....

tqboard wrote:
Da Rossa
Quote:
I was 14 or 15...but didn't loose virginity until I was 20 y/o

Explain a little better! Smile
hersandal
My very first sexexperience when I was 16 yrs. of age with a hooker, me and my friend just having fun out night then later we decided to get a hooker which is only a girl. then we agreed that we will not use the girl the same time. So I took her first enjoy that very first moment, then after I was done, it's my friends turn to lost his virginity. On that night, the two of us loft our virginity. That could be a great night for the three of us, as the hooker enjoy it very well playing us young kids. hehehhe