FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ChaCha Live

calicamper
Are any of you out there guides for ChaCha live? I'm interested in becoming one and would like to talk to someone that is for a little inside info and maybe a recommendation. Drop a PM plz!
jwellsy
Why ask for pm's ?
Share info.

I had an invitation to sign up as a ChaCha guide.
I I did not and will not complete their enrollment process.
They want to know all your private identity info
then they solicit some mysterious unnamed third party
to issue you a debit card.
They pay you by adding money into your debit card account.

I just think it's a bad idea to allow/authorize someone to seek credit from unspecified sources in your name.
calicamper
Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure how it worked exactly and was curious to find out from someone that has been through it. I just thought it would be an easy way to pick up some money while I'm waiting for my gf to finish with her homework. Do you know anyone that has actually done it?
ZealousZ
yeah after signing up theres a couple weeks wait for their reply
once you get accept you have to do "training" and you're promoted throught guide ranks like expert>>master
i think its something ridiculous like 20 hours with other guides before you actuall begin being a guide for the public
chrismen
I actually work for the site guys. It is not as bad as you say. Training just depends on how long it takes you to do a search. It should take you no more than 6 minutes a search according to Chacha, which seems about right. For training you have to do 10 searches for other guides for each keyword you pick. The trick is to pick just one so you do 10 searches and then get promoted and start making money. I thought it was pretty easy to do all this. I am a little afraid about giving them my personal info now though, but there are so many people already signed up with them that I cannot imagine them doing something bad with the info.
calicamper
chrismen did you end up giving them your info? what do you think about working with them?
chrismen
calicamper wrote:
chrismen did you end up giving them your info? what do you think about working with them?
Yes, I did. All seems fine. I have already made 100 dollars.
calicamper
chrismen, how do I go about getting the invite? Do I have to sign up somewhere?
chrismen
Well if your serious, live in the U.S., are over 18, and have an SS# I can send you my last invite.
calicamper
That would be awesome. (I am all of those things, well most of the time... Laughing )
chrismen
Alright cool, just PM me your email address that you want me to send it to and if you can reply here so I get an email knowing that you PMed me.