FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

web-geeks

web-geek
hey! just want to get some feedback on my design so far! all of your comments and help would be very helpfull!

http://www.web-geeks.frih.net

edit: Problem Fixed

Thanks! Very Happy
HDirtwater
Looks quite good so far. My only complaint (albeit a very small one) is that the logo seems a bit lost in the background - dark red against a black background. Maybe add a third color to the black/red combo you've got going. Just my 2% of a dollar.... Shocked
web-geek
So do you believe that the new gray bgcolor helps?

Thanks for the suggustion because I believe it definatly helped the look of the site! If you see anything else please let me know!
the6thfactor
Great start, but I think there is way too much red. It's very overpowering. Also, as far as the header goes, I think the logo needs to stick out from the red background. Perhaps a white font with a black stroke? Just a thought, but something so that it does not blend in with the red up top. Keep up the good work Smile
jynxanims
Really nice color scheme. Red flames on black. Web Geeks, lol... Nice name. Keep up the good work.
web-geek
thanks! thanks! post more! I want all the help and sugguestions I can get! and that you those of you who have already posted!
{name here}
Your site design makes me think your site is moreso a counter strike clan than a group of web geeks. If you don't want to switch to a web 2.0 color scheme, then you can always just change the scheme to be more grey and/or bluish.
web-geek
hey everyone! feel free to come out and join the community at www.web-geeks.frih.net =D we would love to have you!