FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feel Good Inc. (music video)

ignition
This music video by Gorillaz has some of the best animation I've seen in any video.

I'm in love with it... http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/virg001/gorillaz/video/demon_days/gorillaz_feel_good_inc_hi.asx?siteid=fansite
Nirotu
Yes, i do love the music videos for the Gorillaz' songs. And i love the song itself, but i wish they wouldn't lean towards rap/hip hop. Not my taste in music, otherwise it's a great song.
althalus
All their music videos are beautifully animated Smile I especially like the grass in Feel Good .inc where the girl plays the quieter quitar-part.

Sidenote, how many other bands have you seen with (professionally) animated videos? I've only seen Linkin Park, I think, and they're pretty damn good too.
petgraveyard
The music video is a little...creepy, you know? I mean, some of those animated characters are doing some creepy things. Just a thought.

I agree about the not leaning toward rap. The "windmill" lyric verse of the song is the best part, it doesn't sound anything like the rap parts.
panoramicview
Thank you !
Hephy
Don't get me started on this song.. I have this song always playing in my car while im driving... It is one of those songs that you can play for athousand years, and never gets old. The bass line is something that will get stuck in your head over and over again.

sigh, such a good song.
icugaming
Gorillaz would not be Gorillaz without the rap. They would be Blur. Good for them that they can fuse two genres so well.
crip1087
Gorillaz always has the most amazing videos. I remember way back when I never heard of them and I saw the Clint Eastwood video I fell in love! i thought it was very unique and great. i still love gorillaz to do this day and i LOVE the feel good video
steve
i dont like their songs but i think the animation is really good
cj the dude
i didnt think there new cd was as good as the old ones
tidruG
I liked all the songs by Gorillaz that I heard...

But I ca't decide which video was better... "Feel Good Inc" or "Clint Eastwood"
geoff
Feel Good Inc. is a very good background-ish song.
prillan
haha wow man, i like iiiit!! Laughing
ashen
Cool!
I often see it on mtv, this music video is very very cool!
I like it!
guitarstud101
I agree with petgraveyard - the singing "windmill" part is awesome, but I can't quite decide about the rap. I'm not much into the Gorillaz, but I've heard that they were just making fun of rap (more power to 'em, in my opinion). I think it actually fits though - it's a multi-dimensional song because it mixes two very different genres of music in an interesting way.
floppy
Gorillaz kick ass Smile
lpbrasil
i watch this clip in MTV, is very good. i like gorillaz.
geoff
By the way, I think the rap part is the best.
panoramicview
I love this song
JaeCee
Stumbled onto this song thanks to the iPod ad .. very spiffy.
gecko
great animation. the song also good but not awesome. next year nobody will remember it
HunterMac
Their music with those great little psychodelic animations always made a good effect. I wish that the all new album songs would be as good as feel good inc. ...
cavalkaf
The Music is really good, especially the video part.
Healckles
Gorillaz videos is too cool^^

I Remember when they started, with the music "Clint Eastwood". I Saw the clip in MTV everytime that had passed in the TV WOW!!!!

The video of the music "Feel Good Inc." I Saw only some times, but i liked too much. Expecially the City made of Computer Graphics^^
leone
i LIKE THIS SONG VERY MUCH . i wish that some tells me from where can i get the video.