FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MP3 UPLOADING!

OutlawSpirit
when i tru 2 upload an MP3... it does the whole upload... but in the end it says something like

"...mp3 could not be uploaded" and thus is not uploaded...

why am i getting this error, and i have legal rights to use these MP3's from the owners...

please help, i have uploaded MP3's previously
Maka
Dunno, shouldnt do that, try it later proberly having a funny period.
Maka
Did it work out ok or still haveing problems?. Rolling Eyes
OutlawSpirit
nope... and i been havin the problem for awhile
meangurl
they probably disabled .mp3 extensions, as far as i can remember, they already forbid hosting mp3s in thier server right? correct me if i'm wrong
althalus
Nah, if the author of the mp3 says it's ok for you to host it you can, but you need to inform the frihost crew about it first. And you need to keep a text-file with the music saying that you have the rights and so forth. It's in a sticky somewhere, I believe Smile
Maka
meangurl wrote:
they probably disabled .mp3 extensions, as far as i can remember, they already forbid hosting mp3s in thier server right? correct me if i'm wrong

No we havent disabled .mp3 I would of mentioned otherwise in my above post. Rolling Eyes
meangurl
hmmm sorry for the wrong info... just read it somewhere long before...
noliver
So then the next logical step would be to rename the mp3 and try to upload it again - if it still fails then its something else, like maybe your link falls over.

Cheers,
Nick.
OutlawSpirit
yea i been given permission... and i need to drop this mixtape as soon as i get it...

ill re-try... see if i still have the problem

re try:

one mp3 uploaded fine.. the other never... it isnt to do with the files size is it? any restrictions?
budazz
maybe the mp3 you use is being protected like the WMV this also happen

or maybe the mp3 is too large.....why not making it in SWF format

i'm very very very very sure that it will be uploaded

try using sorenson Rolling Eyes www.sorenson.com