FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bullet for my valentine?

Srs2388
With valentines day coming up and all Rolling Eyes
who likes bullet for my valentine Razz
pll
I Don't really like them, but it seems that they are amazing during their show!

Anyone saw them ?
Srs2388
I haven't seen them... but I am an avid guitarist and I really love the guitar... I also love the drums and bass and vocals... they are one of my fav.
iNs@nE
I like them..!!
Pretty good actually..!! I mean, they got clouded by the fame of the other bands on an international basis but you their songs are pretty good..!!
Only if they had more songs like "Tears dont fall" they could have done much better.
Yet, they deserve some appreciation..!!
trarial
I don't like them as a band, but I love their sound and own their signature tube screamer effects Smile
Really like BFMV, one of my favourite bands, I think they have a really great, catchy sound, and especially their amazing guitar riffs. Like all their albums, allthough some say that Scream Aim isn't as good as their old stuff, I think its still awesome, but a slightly diffrent sound. Razz
hot_inferno
I have seen them live. I really like their music but i dont really like the lyrical theme of their first album which basically involves breakups and stuff. If i wanted to listen stuff like i wouldnt be listening to metal in the first place.
Oh and another thing. I really dont like their fans. From what i saw at the gig most of them were 12-15 year olds which was a bit annoying (no offence to anyone who likes bullet and is over 16 Razz ).
Moshkin_Khan
I liked the first album, The new one is quite good but there's just something missing, just something thats not there, I usually end up skipping new songs.