FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Installing PHPLD web directory ...

dude_xyx
Anyone have installed and have running phpLD at frihost hosting ?

I want to know from Mods that are there any issues about installing PhpLD here ?
Animal
Provided you can prove that you bought it and are not using an illegal copy of the software, then there should be no problems with you installing PHPLD on Frihost.
manumiglani
The are no issues in installing phpld on Frihost. You can install Phpld on your Frihost hosting account.

Animal wrote:
Provided you can prove that you bought it and are not using an illegal copy of the software, then there should be no problems with you installing PHPLD on Frihost.

Prove that you Bought it? What for?
More than 95% of phpld scripts running on the net are free ones.
dude_xyx
Animal wrote:

PHPLD has free version as well as paid version so there is o legal problems. but last time when i tried to install it i got this error message "Session Save Path not writable " thats the issue i was talking about.
manumiglani
dude_xyx wrote:
Animal wrote:

PHPLD has free version as well as paid version so there is o legal problems. but last time when i tried to install it i got this error message "Session Save Path not writable " thats the issue i was talking about.

Did you changed the permissions of mentioned files and folder to be writable by server?
You can even get it done by someone in Marketplace forum.
Animal
dude_xyx wrote:
PHPLD has free version as well as paid version so there is o legal problems.

In that case, it will be absolutely fine. Sorry - I hadn't heard of PHPLD and a quick Google of it turned up the paid script that I linked to in my post.

Feel free to install it to your account in that case Very Happy