FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hyperspace Forums-A new home for physics lovers

Physicist
Hi ppl,
i have started a new forum for physics.You will get seperate forums for Astrophysics,cosmology,quantum physics,relativity,physics gre,quiz,olympiad and many many more.....So if u want 2 discuss and post your article on physics log into

http://hyperspace.frih.net
i have added quiz and will b adding. These r realy great 4 exercise of brain.Lets see how much u can solve.U will get these in Fizzix Fizzle.
I have placed ads because i want 2 buy a domain name.But i have no credit card.
poiko123
Sounds interesting. I think it will be a nice forum, if it gets off the ground.
benjad
Honestly, why would ppl come here? It's just a forum.

Build a web site first. Maybe digest some scholarly journals in the topic areas to provide something to discuss. Or, try to explain concepts in your own words.

but sorry, you can't open a blank forum, and expect the world to beat a path to it. There has to be something for them there first.
plato
cool work man, please add some nano physics categories
Physicist
Many many thanks...Your comments are very helpful.
Physicist
benjad wrote:
Honestly, why would ppl come here? It's just a forum.

Build a web site first. Maybe digest some scholarly journals in the topic areas to provide something to discuss. Or, try to explain concepts in your own words.

but sorry, you can't open a blank forum, and expect the world to beat a path to it. There has to be something for them there first.

Thanks 4 your advise.i wil remember that.But my exam is going 2 start.Not getting time.So i have just opened it.Bye
Vimor
Honestly forums are impossible to get started without a website at least. I think thats what Benjad was getting at. I've tried and trust me I've failed miserably a few times. Hehe

But ya, the link didn't open for me...... is there something wrong with it or something?

Also, I hope thats not how you type on the forum without any spaces between sentences. Kinds of turns people off when they see the owner of something typing like that cause honestly people are bastards and if they see 1 flaw in something from an owner of a website they will be like..... Your a freaking retard!

But ya... idk can't really comment on the forums cause they wouldn't open so....
tamilparks
welcome its nice to hear but the top banner is not viewing please rectify that
unraveling
Not the best forum. I reccommend getting more members, before advertising it. Change the theme of your forum. Make the theme go along with your idea. I like the fact that it has to do with physics, physics is a great subject, that's not used often.

I give it a 5/10.

-Joe