FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FREE VOCAL/SINGING GUIDES

zivkong
Guyz i've run a blog call ..::My-DoReMi::.. which i will update everyday for tips and guides about singing.

Please drop me some comment there ya!!!

visit: http://my-doremi.co.nr
zivkong
I don't meant to bump here... just wanna advertise ... please read my blog if your have time. i really wish that everyone that like to sing can learn things there.
spaz-o
There are some good tips there, but it certainly doesn't compare to getting a vocal coach Wink

Go into more detail - talk about the more obsecure things that'll just generally help with music, because you can find a million sites that tell you just the same stuff you've posted. But nice stuff.
trumnation
Great idea! It won't replace a vocal coach, but for people who don't have the money to hire one or are too shy or just want to start asa hobby i guess, its a great place to start. The material you are posting is general, but it is very helpful, because if I had to go look for that stuff, im sure it would take alot of reading and searching, where you have it all on your website. I also like your layout. It really suits the topic, in my opinion. Keep up the good work. Good Job.
zivkong
recently i'm quite busy until i don't have time to write anything.

how I'm free and i will continue my work.

I can guarantee all the content inside the blog is written by me myself as my english grammar is not really good.
spaz-o
I agree that it won't replace a vocal coach, but it's a good place to start and start looking into singing. And it's all there, nice and pretty and neat. And I have no doubt that it's all written by you - I don't think someone would bother going to all that trouble just to take credit for someone else's work. All the stuff there comes from someone wanting to share knowledge. Very Happy

Don't pressure youreself into updating it though, real life's more important that internetular life. However enticing the internet life may be.
Helios
Moved to Advertise Your Website.
If any other mod disagrees, feel free to move it back Wink

Please, continue with the discussion Smile

Nice site btw Very Happy
----
Hobbit
I haven't read it, but I appreciate the singing tips in advance.

edit: I liked the tips so much that I "stumbled" your site. Expect some traffic (depends on how many people like it).