FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Digital Vandalism~

zyraen809
Coloring stuff using Photoshop is quite addictive. Smile Here are some I've done over the past few months. Comments / criticism would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like to improve.

1) The original line art of this was actually drawn by a friend of mine, about 5 years ago.

Line Art

2) Orig line art of this one was done by another good friend of mine~

Ling Xiaoyu (from Tekken) Fanart

3) Experimenting with pseudo-chibi-ness. =) Sorry if the watermark's too annoying, I'll switch this with the original pic when I have time. (It's in another pc, and me = lazy :p)

Alie
Holy cow! It's sooo cool:) Shocked I LOVE them all Twisted Evil Really good works. Hope to see more. I wish I could draw eyes like those... eh...
tefa_taftaf2010
it's so cute.. i like the second more ..

she has a very comfortable face from the first look..

Good Work Surprised
CivilizeD
Wow good stuff I like the second one most.
Sipe
really good! those eyes.. :O

i like also that hair... Smile really good, more like these? Razz
prole
Cute figures... cute eyes too and your colouring is finely done!
Bengt
they look very nice Smile
mathewrb
I like the first one more I think... The second one does have cool looking eyes tho....
Boffel
That is realy good, looks like the cartoon characters on TV.
kyberneees
i like your job.
how do you do it?
9th_GateGGames
i despise anime. Its no wonder they took the word animation and shortened it because the work put into it has been cut significantly also. They talk without moving their mouths, when the run there isnt even a background just moving horizontal lines, its just ridiculous. I figured after 10 years of drawing anime they would have advanced at least a little.