FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WWE Salaries

Master Yoda
Below is the World Wrestling Entertainment talent roster payroll that was taken from October of 2004 until February of 2006. The shown dollar amount beside each wrestler is the grand total that they earned from World Wrestling Entertainment in a one year period (downside guarantees, bonuses, and merchandise shares). Some wrestler's were given special privileges and bonuses in their contracts which can also be seen beside their total pay. All wrestler's contracts begin and end at different months of the year, there for each shown amount is what that particular wrestler earned in a 365 day time period between October 2004 and February 2006 (or however long they have been with the company). All dollar amounts were rounded up/down (Example: $244,766 would be $245,000)

Quote:
- Ashley Massaro: $131,000
- Batista: $813,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Big Show: $1,000,000 (Base salary)
- Bob Holly: $217,000
- Booker T: $375,000
- Candice Michelle: $64,000
- Carlito: $319,000
- Chavo Guerrero: $206,000
- Chris Benoit: $488,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Chris Masters: $253,000
- Christian - $396,000
- Danny Basham: $130,000
- Doug Basham: $126,000
- Eddie Guerrero: $372,000
- Edge: $704,000
- Eugene: $189,000
- Funaki: $124,000
- Gene Snitsky: $292,000
- Gregory Helms: $277,000
- John Cena: $1,743,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
- John Layfield: $786,000 (Five star hotel accommodations paid for every week)
- Jerry Lawler: $204,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
- Jillian Hall: $52,000
- Joey Mercury: $134,000
- Johnny Nitro: $143,000
- Jonathan Coachman: $175,000
- Kane: $ 851,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Ken Kennedy: $133,000
- Kid Kash: $62,000
- Kurt Angle: $1,023,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Lance Cade: $118,000
- Lilian Garcia: $90,000
- Lita: $286,000 (Mostly downside paid due to lack of wrestling)
- Maria: $41,000
- Mark Henry: $300,000 (Base pay)
- Matt Hardy: $322,000 (Missed over $70,000 of pay due to firing)
- Matt Striker: $43,000
- Melina: $155,000
- Mickie James: $72,000
- Nunzio: $186,000
- Orlando Jordan: $145,000
- Paul London: $177,000
- Psicosis: $122,000
- Randy Orton: $711,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Rene Dupree: $289,000
- Rey Mysterio: $414,000
- Ric Flair: $508,000 (First class flight tickets paid for every week)
- Rob Conway: $186,000
- Rob Van Dam: $220,000 (Only received downside and royalties due to injury)
- Rosey: $105,000
- Shawn Michaels: $1,045,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
- Shelton Benjamin: $366,000
- Simon Dean: $132,000
- Stacy Keibler: $178,000 (Only downside paid during absence)
- Steven Richards: $94,000
- Torrie Wilson: $260,000
- Trevor Murdoch: $48,000
- Triple H: $2,013,000 (Allowed the personal use of company jet (10) times per year. First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
- Trish Stratus: $618,000 (Receives 20% of all Trish Stratus merchandise sold)
- Tyson Tomko: $127,000
- Undertaker: $1,811,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)
- Val Venis: $210,000
- Victoria: $275,000
- Viscera: $130,000
- William Regal: $225,000

These are old statistics I wonder how much Cena and Triple H earn now!!!!
-C4-
Oh god that sure is a lot of money....
Daire
An awful lot of money they are earning there. But when you think of it they deserved to be paid top money.

The work about 350 days of the year, out on the road.

They have intensive training schemes and diets to keep themselves fit. They also put their health at risk by "wrestling".

They also have to do media stuff etc etc.
mattchun
To me, WWE is pure some kind of "acting" Sports.

So if they do make such much money, I think it's O.K regarding Hollywood actors/actress make much far more than this.
roninmedia
The money is in line with the popularity of the sport. Very Happy
skynet
Well... They do Entertament... and it seems to be pretty good... and I think that this amount of money deserves them... they destroy their body and enterane the people.
Archetype
Jesus, I didn't think it was anywhere close to that much money in salary. I can't stand the 'sport' myself, and now seeing the sums of money that are being dished out every year, that gives me all the more reason to dislike it. Razz
pashmina
never expected this salaries...
wow.. some figures are in million..
jay84h
I expected these kind of numbers to be paid out. Obviously the top wrestlers we're gunna be gettign paid more, for example: Triple H, John Cena & The Undertaker. I believe they very much deserve the salary being on the road all the time and not having to spend very much time with family.
glenn83e
jay84h wrote:
I expected these kind of numbers to be paid out. Obviously the top wrestlers we're gunna be gettign paid more, for example: Triple H, John Cena & The Undertaker. I believe they very much deserve the salary being on the road all the time and not having to spend very much time with family.

I totaly agree with you man. but look at HHH I wonder why he gets alot of money and why does he get access to the company jet? I mean he is ONLY the bosses son in law lol.

Also I am surprised that there are a lot of stars that don't make that much. perhaps in the future they will make a lot more.
glenn83e
also just an added note... TNA unlike WWE does not pay for flights/ground travle, or hotel accomodations
jay84h
glenn83e wrote:
also just an added note... TNA unlike WWE does not pay for flights/ground travle, or hotel accomodations

On that note, this maybe the reason why some TNA wrestlers may very well attempt to move to WWE.
glenn83e
jay84h wrote:

On that note, this maybe the reason why some TNA wrestlers may very well attempt to move to WWE.

Yea prob does get boring wrestling in the same arena 365 days a year. same arena for ppv's as well as televised events... can we say boring?
jay84h
glenn83e wrote:
jay84h wrote:

Yea prob does get boring wrestling in the same arena 365 days a year. same arena for ppv's as well as televised events... can we say boring?

BORINGGGGGGGG, haha
photon
SUCKS! i used to watch WWF as a kid, and i can kill myself for doing that Razz
Afaceinthematrix
Yeah, I've read these figured before. it's not bad considering they're on the road 300 days a year and many wrestlers end up dying or going to the hospital multiple times. I used to have a dream of being a WWE wrestler.
Master Yoda
Well, I've just edited my first post a little bit...Now, the salaries of some of the important WWE Wrestlers will be much more visible...
But yeah, these are old statistics and as far as I believe, they presently earn much more than this... especially the people who are involved in some important storylines.
ahamed
Oh! god .. huge amount of money they r getting. But, I'm also concerned that they've to do hard job to entertain people.
frozenhead
photon wrote:
SUCKS! i used to watch WWF as a kid, and i can kill myself for doing that Razz

Yeah, me too! Laughing

Anyway, big salaries I should say. Rolling Eyes
simonwest80
Well looking at this, the guy who is winning is Vince, compared to over sports the wages seem small look at English Premier League and for Example my team Chelsea

Frank Lampard $280,000 a week
Michael Ballack $260,000 a week
John Terry $280,000 a week
Sheva $280,000 a week

Now this is just 4 "stars" at the club with the other 20 players on $100,000 - $240,000 a week

So Chelsea FC who i am pretty certain do not make as much money as the WWE but imo pay more wages overall. This can also be said for alot of the other big teams out there: Man Utd, Barca, Milians etc

So if this is true i think these guys should be looking around $2-3million dollars a year at least based on the amount of money the WWE pulls in as well as films (Vince is behind a lot of films eg The Mummy series)
croboy
OMG Triple H lol, isnt he married to the daughter of the owner? that would explain alot Razz

He's awesome BTW