FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

too many SEO conflict!!

nappa
Many seo guruies claim many different ideas for SEO. hmmmm that make it difficult to trust. For me, I believe that the "try it yourself" is the best idea, however to have a teacher who really knows....is also important, and save times.

If you guys know anyone that really really....and I mean really...understand SEO please mension his name and website here, will be appreciate. thanks
SoftStag
You have to remember SEO is an art form more than a science. There are no written rules, just theories. No one person fully understands all there is to know about SEO. Read about it, go with the common themes, and try things for yourself. You will find some techniques work well for one search engine, but do nothing for others.

SEO is a big game, everyone is vying to be at the top of the rankings, but only one site can top for a given search. SEO experts don't give away all their secrets, they keep some for themselves so they can top the search results, and so they can justify charging companies to do it for them.

My advice is read about it as much as you can, then try implementing what you have learnt. Some things will work, some things may not, but take advice and learn for yourself.
manumiglani
There are no standards as far as seo is concerned. Search engines change their algorithms every now and then which changes SEO theories. One can't be sure of anything in SEO because search engines will never share their exact algorithm. So, there will be different opinions and theories. Some of them will work while others won't. If you wanna list of SEO stuff I read, please pm me.