FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEDO does it work

vignesh_natraj
Do you make money from parked domain from SEDO program or anythin similar please let me know about this and this may help me.
undoweb
vignesh_natraj wrote:
Do you make money from parked domain from SEDO program or anythin similar please let me know about this and this may help me.

I whas wandaring in one day to do that but its not a good Idea. The idea is to create more domains and park them in a big website and to publish some ads from google etc.. to the domains.
Why can`t your buy 4 domains, create 4 succesfuly website with 500-1000 unique visits per day, depends within the website, and place the ads? you will get more money from the ads.
And if you know how you will make good money. When my website had 100-200 unique visits per day, with google I made 7-8-10 dollars per day, in 1 month aprox. 280 dollars, huh within 4 sites? 280x4 =1120 isn`t it grate?
vignesh_natraj
what type of sites earn you $280/month Very Happy please let me know that please
andy26
vignesh_natraj wrote:
what type of sites earn you $280/month Very Happy please let me know that please

i really want to know this to i want to be able to earn money from my site sucssesfully. my site is www.andysserver.frih.net do you think i have enough content if i was to get my site known more. then be able to earn money from it
redice
undoweb wrote:
vignesh_natraj wrote:

I whas wandaring in one day to do that but its not a good Idea. The idea is to create more domains and park them in a big website and to publish some ads from google etc.. to the domains.
Why can`t your buy 4 domains, create 4 succesfuly website with 500-1000 unique visits per day, depends within the website, and place the ads? you will get more money from the ads.
And if you know how you will make good money. When my website had 100-200 unique visits per day, with google I made 7-8-10 dollars per day, in 1 month aprox. 280 dollars, huh within 4 sites? 280x4 =1120 isn`t it grate?

Could you please give a link for your site? I'm great insteresting in your site.
Smile
babuyagu
I make quite a bit of money via Sedo but I'm afraid that it is much easier to make more money by creating a relevant website with ads on it. I have had my top level domains for about 12 years wondering what to do with them (as an example one os www.keyskills.com).

As usual it is not just a matter of parking your domains there and watching the cash roll in - you have to have decent domain names with an existing page rank or you'll get very little.
bscomp
yes? its nomaly worked!!