FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pearl of Life :: A Pearl can change your life!

SmartIcon
Dear Friends!

My Best Wishes.

I have started a website called Pearl of Life ( http://pearloflife.co.nr/ ). Where you will get here some advice to make your life beautiful. Also you will find many jokes, saayaris, sms and many more.

Please visit this site. If you like it then let me know. If you do not like it, then send me your anger. It will be cool for me as ice.

So do not forget. pearloflife.co.nr

You can post your feedbacks here.

with love,
Debiprasad
SmartIcon

One Hand of Help, one Word of Sympathy, one act of Humanity, one Mile of Charity, one look at PearlofLife.co.nr a day can change one life.

Get Traffic for Free
If you need more traffic and good rank in popular search engines, then mail to pearloflife@yahoo.com or smarticon_web@yahoo.co.in for link exchange program.

Advertise here for Very Cheap Price
As everyday this site is getting popularity, you can attract costumers by giving your ads in this site for a very cheap price (negotiable). To show your ads in this site email to pearloflife@yahoo.com or smarticon_web@yahoo.co.in .

What Our Visitors Say!

.....it was nice to see the website "PEARL OF LIFE", it was superb , i would be fotunate enough , in any way for the growth of the site. it nice and a path finding site , i will send u some more pearls, some poem and many more as u know i love to write things,and i think by this site i can expose my self, so carry on buddy,........

By Bibhu, on 8th Feb. 2007

... hmm....nice collection..........the site is very good....

By Sanat, by chat, on 9th Feb. 2007

What you want to say?

Animal wrote:
Please don't multiple-post. I've combined your three individual posts into one.