FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final Fantasy 7 on PSP!

ihatelowfatmilk
ItsWesley
Yeah I got metal gear solid to work as well, and its great playing old ps1 games on the go, though the controls take a little getting used to.
Ghengis
I got Castlevania SotN working, and played through the whole thing -- still awesome, 10+ years later. I got Chrono Cross to boot, but the first time you open the status screen, it hard locks -- it's a known issue, I found out later.

There's a few other forums if you look around that are maintaining compatibility lists. I'm really looking forward to going back through FF 7-9 again, and maybe trying a few classics I missed like Alundra, Ys, Brave Fencer Musashi... I know there are dozens of others, but I'm not really sure how to figure out where to start. Does anybody have suggestions? I never owned a PSX -- I was a PC gamer back then. I'd like to catch up... what should I play?
hardcoregamer808
Yay, FFVII on your psp, one of the best games on the PSone. You can actually play PSP games too if you have the ISO of the Psp game.
Pikokola
UGGHH stoooppp...

I bought it, saw that was a nice game, play it for 4 hours and stop

ARGHH I've played it LOTS... Now I'm bored with those game T___T
Fenroy
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought Final Fantasy VII had finally been released for PSP with updated graphics. I was sadly mistaken.

Square should release an updated version of Final Fantasy VII for a newer system with better graphics, because that's the only bad part of that game. It's one of the best RPGs ever, but it has rather bad graphics by today's standards. If Square released a version of FFVII with better graphics, but the same story (i.e. not a sequel), I'm sure many people would shell out the money to play it.
QrafTee
Fenroy wrote:
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought Final Fantasy VII had finally been released for PSP with updated graphics. I was sadly mistaken.

Square should release an updated version of Final Fantasy VII for a newer system with better graphics, because that's the only bad part of that game. It's one of the best RPGs ever, but it has rather bad graphics by today's standards. If Square released a version of FFVII with better graphics, but the same story (i.e. not a sequel), I'm sure many people would shell out the money to play it.

I bet Sony is going to try to get Square Enix to let them put Final Fantasy VII onto their PS3 PSP network thing and milk as much money as they can from it.
mattchun
I don't believe this game will have the same effects while it is in other platforms.