FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Josh Groban's new album

vanille
What do you think of it? I haven't heard any of his new songs yet and I'm thinking of purchasing the album.
Chalchihuitlicue
You mean "Awake"? Or is there a newer one than that? Awake is pretty awesome, though.
lethaltriad
I need to brush up on my Josh Groban collection, the last one I think i got was his self titled album and I loved all of the songs on it, especially Canto Alla Vita featuring the Corrs. I'll try to see if my friends have that Awake album so I can give it a preview before I buy it but i'll probably just buy it anyway lol
kevbailey
I love everything to do with Josh Groban. Personally, I prefer Closer to Awake, but they are both quality CD's.
Chalchihuitlicue
There are songs that I adore off of all of his CDs ("Canto Alla Vita" from his self-titled one, "Oceano" from Closer, and "Now or Never" and "Weeping" from Awake, to name my absolute favourites), and there are songs that I don't like on all of them too. The good ones far outnumber the ones I dislike, though. His voice is so amazing!
twisthigh
He has an amazing voice, he is seriously talented for his age, but I'm not a fan of his, but I do respect what he's all about and what he's trying to do with his music. Umm... I think the song "You Are Loved" is pretty good, if you liked that song, then you should probably buy his album because they all sound like that.
Captain Fertile
I have never heard of this artist but rest assured I will track some of the music down and listen to it. No idea what I am letting myself in for but I'm willing to try.

Watch this space...
Blu_Spykz
Ah... Not a fan of his overly - infact only heard one song - a Linkin Park cover of "My December".

I didn't like his version of this song, so did not bother to pursue any further songs / albums etc.

note: thats not I didn't think he had a bad voice, it's just i didn't *like* his version of the song..