FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

kyou kara mao (spelling?) ...is it any good?

vanille
My friends keep on recommending it to me. I watched one episode in Animax (which was in terrible, terrible dubbed English with local accents) and I didn't find the story so interesting. However, everyone keeps on saying it is! What is God Save Our King about anyway? Very Happy
Pikokola
I don't know for sure about your criteria of good or bad anime, but for me Kyou kara ma ou was a terrible one T__T

Actually, maybe I could say, It was bad [for me] If you ask me what is worthy from that anime is the opening song, but... not too good either ^^
jasmine
Honestly, at first I found it boring. The first few episodes were so typical I knew what was going to happen etc.

But later on, (giving it a chance), the adventures were great, not to mention the growing relationships between the characters are funny and emotional.

For short, I grew to love it so much! XD

But if you are someone who is anti-yaoi... well... I'm not saying its graphically implied but there is an underlying 'yaoiness; in there. XD