FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thich Nhat Hanh

Cedar Speeder
For those interested in Thich Nhat Hanh's books, what other similar authors do you read?
TurtleShell
I've read only one book by Thich Nhat Hanh...Living Buddha, Living Christ, was it? When I was finished, I gave it to my dad, who read it also, and he's just in love with it. He thinks it's a fantastic book. I know he would also like to read a few more books by the same author--so, not to totally not answer your question, but if you're a fan of TNH, what other books also by TNH would you recommend?
Cedar Speeder
The first one that I read was called 'Peace is every step' and it's very good. Simple and to the point. There's another one called 'The Miracle of Mindfulness' which is a little more practical, though if you were to read one of the two - I'd recommend the former.
Cedar Speeder
The first one that I read was called 'Peace is every step' and it's very good. Simple and to the point. There's another one called 'The Miracle of Mindfulness' which is a little more practical, though if you were to read one of the two - I'd recommend the former.