FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Terry Goodkind anyone?

web-geek
so what do you think the final book in the series is going to be about? what are your prodictons on how it will end up?

or

What do you think his next series will be about? (according to him they will still include Richard and the others)
KingPuff
I have no idea. I have not yet read the two books in the ending three. I have read every book up to that point though. Which book is your favorite thus far? I don't know why, but I think that the first, Wizard's First Rule is still my favorite. I do hope that his next series does still have Richard and Kahlan, they are great characters!
web-geek
Faith of the Fallen is in my opinion the best book in the series before the trilogy! It's just amazing! I found myself reading all day long and re-reading chapters just because I did not want to put my book down. Phantom is pretty amazing though.

If you like fantasy, i STRONGLY recommend this author!
gh0stface
web-geek wrote:
Faith of the Fallen is in my opinion the best book in the series before the trilogy! It's just amazing! I found myself reading all day long and re-reading chapters just because I did not want to put my book down. Phantom is pretty amazing though.

If you like fantasy, i STRONGLY recommend this author!

Faith of the Fallen was pretty good. I'm not sure which one is my favorite. The first 4 books by him were pretty good. Pillar of Truth, Naked Empire were my least favorite for sure. Naked Empire was extremely preachy and was fairly boring.

I still need to read Phantoms. Chainfire was pretty enjoyable as Goodkind stepped away from heavy preachings in his novel.