FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sponsor a clan

gh0strec0n_legit
for anyone who would like to sponsor me a site like td-gaming.net i will have ur ad at the top of the page for life just if u buy me the site, it doesnt need anything too big just a simple package.
TarsajumaClan
I believe this is DB; There are no plans officially in the works, but this his something I have thought of to help promote www.myarcadeplanet.com

I would have to talk it over with the rest of the staff, and it would likely involve a competition for the sponsership.
gh0strec0n_legit
yes it is db and if you guys do decide to sponsor my clan we will leave the banner there for life.
Alie
But what's the problem to use this hosting? You have everything you need here. Just wondering...
Dakafall
Frihsot is almost better than most hosts, it has alot of support and everything, I dunno why you wana switch Razz

I dont know how much luck you are going to have finding a sponsor, I saw TarsajumaClan posted one and I think that is really cool. If you go to a hosting service you can ask them to host one.... They might actually do it...

Good luck with your search!
gh0strec0n_legit
i love this hosting actually but its nicer for people to be able to go to a paid site rather than freeware site don't you think
Dakafall
Yeah I know what ya mean, but I think you can actually get a domain name and park it here... Mods correct me if I am wrong... I might actually do that with the new one I just got... But I have to make sure you can do that first Razz
TarsajumaClan
You can, my site for my clan is hosted by Frih.
www.tarsajuma.com ; www.tarsajuma.com/forum (only the forum is up)