FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Praise

Types of non-profits using frihost?
Church
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Outreach Ministry
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Comunity Service Org
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

alwom
i Just want to say thank you to frihost i had been searching for a free host as we are a small ministry with not alot of money right now, and you were literally by far the best free webhost on the web,

thank you so much for proving this free service with its awesome features, and allowing so many of us to have websites that would ordinarily not be able to.

If you are a frihoster and able i would recomend you get the paying service if you can afford it to help support this awesome service.

Thank you so much for allowing us to make the gospel of Jesus Christ Available to the nations.

Pastor Joseph
Abundant Life World Outreach
ocalhoun
I suppose you'd classify my organization as community service, but only because it certainly doesn't fit in the first two...

But, yes, it is great to have such a good host (despite server 2 downtimes *grumbles*) that doesn't hurt the budget of a fledgling organization.
knux
Yea it always helps people when you to have free hosting, and for smaller companies and personal websites it is about the easiest way to have a good website... plus it is one of the only dynamic free hosts that uses php or mysql...
Animal
Thank you - we do appreciate the support from our members. However, we already have an official topic for this Wink

-close-