FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any fans of Online based shows?

picos
Recently there has been a big boom in online programming, which is probably because of the success with podcast.

I am mainly watch tech oreinted shows, such as: Diggnation, Systm, CommandN, From the Shadow, The Broken and few more.

I recommend any of the shows, but I am curious if any of yall has any suggestions for other online program, I would be appreciative.
Monkeydog
Techniclly Happy Tree Friends =D
also Secret of Mana Theater if that counts...
picos
Monkeydog wrote:
Techniclly Happy Tree Friends =D
also Secret of Mana Theater if that counts...

How could I have forgotten about Happy Tree Friends? It has to be one of the funniest things ever dreamed up. Also what’s cool about Happy Tree Friends is it is also being aired on G4's Attack of the Show, which is really cool.

I haven’t seen, or even heard of Secret of Mana Theater, but I will check it out later on tonight.

Oh and another decent one is RedVsBlue by RosterTeeth. I use to watch it religiously, but I kind of stopped awhile back, may have to get caught up soon.
Boles Roor
Could Weebl & Bob be included? I'm addicted to those episodes.
suicidecore
Diggnation is a weekly tech/web culture show based on the top digg.com social bookmarking news stories. Arguably the best podcast on the web; any fans?

My friends and I watch it every week. It's a bit geekish, but it's a great way to keep up with technology news and other fun stuff.