FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help?! Ideas to get this chick for V Day?

lookatme
I was thinking I was gay, right? Well anyways, I developed a crush on my best friend, named Hayley, a chick, so now I'm like bi. She is so cute and nice... and goddd... I want to ask her out, and since Valentines Day is next week, what should I do? We stare at each other constantly and make funny faces at each other... and we have this hand thing. We kiss our hand, and then we press our hand together, and press them really hard together and yell "Harder!" over and over, we even got kicked out of Port of Subs for it once... I think she thinks of me as her good friend... and I want to be thought as her boyfriend... HELP!!!

I need ideas from the chicks!!!
RiCtee
Just say: "Hey...got anything goin on Valentines?" With much luck, she's going to say yes. Then go "So wanna hang out with me??" Seriously all those things you're "playing" with each other, it shows that she likes you. Very Happy She's probably waiting for you to say something.
lookatme
RiCtee wrote:
Just say: "Hey...got anything goin on Valentines?" With much luck, she's going to say yes. Then go "So wanna hang out with me??" Seriously all those things you're "playing" with each other, it shows that she likes you. Very Happy She's probably waiting for you to say something.

What if she's just being nice though??? I mean I've been played like that before...
ankur.vatsa
--------------------------------------------
lookatme
She is the best singer ever. So I should seranade her... with my terrible voice... that's charming.
spaz-o
Lots of things to consider here:

Does she currently think you're gay? Because if she does, it could be a pretty bad move to go after her. It could seem like you just pretended to be gay so you could be near her. And would she be comfortable with dating someone who's bi? There might be a 'weird' factor.

You could serenade her. Write a little song or something. If she's a good singer that probably means she enjoys music and will appreciate the effort at least.

Plus flowers, compliments, hugs and 'defending her honour' are always good ways to catch some attention Wink
lookatme
spaz-o wrote:
Lots of things to consider here:

Does she currently think you're gay? Because if she does, it could be a pretty bad move to go after her. It could seem like you just pretended to be gay so you could be near her. And would she be comfortable with dating someone who's bi? There might be a 'weird' factor.

You could serenade her. Write a little song or something. If she's a good singer that probably means she enjoys music and will appreciate the effort at least.

Plus flowers, compliments, hugs and 'defending her honour' are always good ways to catch some attention Wink
Pshhh... Today was VDay, and I thought it was next week Razz
pinkpeople
I think you should just ask her! If she says no you have at least tried! And maybe you're lucky! Razz