FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


need some help...please





dz9c
okay please here my story and maybe you could help me out. if you do i will most likely pay you everything i got in frih.

Okay heres what happened, yesterday,
Me and my friend went into the boys lockerroom of our school after school ended. Basketball practice was going on. Me and my friend went in the lockeroom i went to take the gel out of my hair and he had to go take a pi** and at the time it was the closest bathroom. We then thought wed take some kid's air forces and gatorade drink. We went out the school and as we were leaving the grounds some kids came up to us and said yo those arent ur shoes and drink. Were like yea they are we just bought it off some kid in the lockeroom for 5 bucks. Their like who and we said we didnt know. We said he looked like he was 6' tall and blonde haired. They bought it and we gave their stuff back. Were like wtf we just got jipped and they said well reimburse you for it. So we were like ok and we continued walking towards the mall from the school.

Today, i was called down to the vice principals office. I told the vice principal some 6' tall blonde kid sold me and my friend the sneakers and drink for 5 bucks. And then he called down my friend to see if we would say the same story and he did (we planned this out ahead of time, THANK GOD) and so we did so good at lying that he gave us 2 days to find this kid. We told him we never seen him before except for that once.

So now we have till friday until he calls us down again and if we hadnt found the character we made up then...i guess were in trouble but then again im thinking why should we be in trouble? he cant prove we did steal the shoes and drink.
but maybe he wont punish us...idk...

please tell me your thoughts what might happen or what i should say...i will give u all i have in frih if your ideas help... im begging you Sad
darknight985
uhmm. im pretty sure you shouldnt have even stole the shoes.. i mean come on how would you feel if someone stole your shoes. Plus i am your vice- principal Twisted Evil no just joking Razz

uh ive gotten in trouble a few times but i have never lied so i dunno what to say Sad
dz9c
i understand it was wrong thing. the kid that was with was a bad influence but im just as bad as he is cause i was there
Captain Fertile
Sorry, the way I read it you are learning a hard lesson in life. I hope you get found out and get punished for it – then you might think twice about stealing from someone in the future - if this is indeed what happened, I can’t believe you would tell us such a story and expect anything but a rebuke.

If you get away with it you will learn nothing but the fact that it is easy to steal, you may get caught but you might get away with it.

This may seem hard but I detest thieves.

Now onto your choices;

You can simply ride the storm out and say you couldn’t find the mysterious ‘stranger’ but this could lead to more sleepless nights worrying about whether you will be found out in the future.

The fact you write this post shows that you are not all bad, you at least have a conscience although I would have had more respect if your post was full of remorse for what you did and your victim rather than the fear that your own neck is on the block and you might get caught for something you actually DID do.

BUT… …if you were my son (and you might not like this) I would tell you to go see the Vice Principle first thing tomorrow before you are due to see him (early is good) and own up to stealing the kids property. Have in hand a carefully worded letter of apology to the kids and his parents (who I presume paid for the shoes) to show your intentions are meaningful and the sorriest look on your face you can muster.

You will then just have to throw yourself on their mercy and hope they will be forgiving which I suspect they may be but there are never guarantees. One thing is for sure, with my method, in a few days, maybe weeks from now this will all be a silly memory and nothing else, a year from now you will laugh about how dumb you were. Try and dodge the bullet you will look back on this the rest of your life with some regret, and for the next few months a sickly guilty feeling will sit in your gut and keep you awake at night – if you are a good kid of course.

Please don’t think I am claiming to be saintly here, I got caught stealing for a local store when I was at school and had to go apologise to the store owner who banned me but I laugh about it now – the important thing was that when the gig was up and I was caught I came clean and sang like a canary because I felt guilty when I realised every action has a consequence, if not to you but to your victim.

If you steal from a store the business could go bankrupt (many do). I you steal stuff from another kid you upset him and his family who had to save for them in the first place.

I look back now and see that but I had to be taught a tough lesson for it to stick in my mind, but a learnt from my lesson so I don’t regret it one bit, it is a right of passage if you like.

Please be strong and do what you think is right, get it all cleared up quickly before it gets out of hand and you go crazy with worry, learn from this mistake and move on.

P.S. If you take my advice and do the right thing (note I am not saying it is the easy thing) you can keep your FriH$ with my blessing.
Good luck!
dz9c
you are absolutely right... if i did confess though, every person i lied to will want to beat my ass... i told the kid(that we stole from) personally that we didnt steal the shoes... if i admitted to it tomorow he and all his friends would be on to me...

i would admit it to the vice principal but i woudl have to say sorry to the kid too... if i appologize to him he will want to kill me. plus it wasnt me that stole it, it was my friend. i took the gatorade.

now if i were to be wrong again...i could stick to pleading not guilty and get the kid i stole from, on my side. i could have him say that he did see some blonde 6' tall kid walk out the gym. it would help us not get in any trouble.

but the guilt thing too,.. i get over things quickly, it wouldnt really effect me for long if i got away with this. it would effect me longer if i did get caught.

when i get in trouble, my parents find out, i get yelled at/big arguments and i feel like i just wanna end my life. (trust me, ive researched in many many suicide ways) just sucks Sad

we even gave the damn kid his shoes back! Evil or Very Mad
Captain Fertile
dz9c wrote:
we even gave the damn kid his shoes back! Evil or Very Mad


Yeah, that S.O.B. how dare he put temptation in your way and leave unguarded something you could steal from him while he was busy doing something worhtwhile after school, while you were hanging around up to no good!

I never said the right way was the easy way. I suspect you just wanted someone to reinforce the suggestion that keeping your head down and hope to get away with the theft was the right thing to do. Sorry, its not gonna be me.

If you are so worried about what your parents may say or do to contemplate suicide in the past why be so stupid as to do this in the first place then? Fear of my father is what kept me on the the straight and narrow most of my life.

You say in the same post that you can live with the guilt because you get over things quickly and then go on to say you can't tell your parents things because if they find out you may end your life???

Sounds to me like you have made your decision (just gonna keep quiet and hope to get away with it). Then that's fine, if you have learned something. Otherwise I'll look forward to your post in the future saying you had another rush of blood to the head, or some other kids lead you astray.

Quote:
...plus it wasnt me that stole it, it was my friend. i took the gatorade.

Oh please, save me that excuse!


Yeah well, keep passing the buck and just hope that the kids parents aren't like me if it ever comes to light from some other source that you did in fact steal the stuff (regardless of whether you returned it).

I hope you will learn from this but I am not convinced.

As a point of interest, I might have agreed with you keeping your head down seing as the kid got his shoes back and you felt so bad for doing it but your resistance to taking any responsibility for YOUR actions and lack of actual remorse is rather disapointing. Have you learned anything worthwhile or will that take something much bigger than stolen sneakers to do this?

Anyway, its not the end of the world - I still wish you Good Luck,
m-productions
I just did a search on a"air forces" for what I can tell, they go for around ... $89.99 to $199.99 ... so.. even for the 89.99 thats about $95 for the shoes plus $0.65 to $1.14 for the drink (depending on size and where you got it) that is just under 100% jail time, your lucky (at least for florida.... tho im sure its the same for most states (please correct me if im wrong)) however, if the shoes are only $4.00 more... you know what that means... you stole over $100 ... thats about a year in jail .... tsk tsk

I cant really feel sorry for you, I rember (long long long ago) back in middle school, I got my old GBA stolen from the lockeroom.... (yeah dumb of me to keep it in my backpack i guess... but i was young and dumb, and someone being low enough to steal was the last thing on my mind)

if you already knew this, sorry for pointing somthing you already knew... just letting you know in case you didnt know...
dz9c
m-productions wrote:
thats about a year in jail .... tsk tsk


im 16...


thank you all for your input, more is appreciated but im gonna think for now... i should be back tomorow and then on friday i will tell you what ends up happening...
m-productions
i said jail not prison... you can still go to jail, and you will if your foudn guilty (if its over $100)
dz9c
here, the only thing that would happen is a suspension because it was in school. 5-10 days to be exact. even says it in the hand book. under $500 = 5-10 days 500 and up = possible removal of school or 10 day suspension
m-productions
yes thats all the school can do, but your forgetting, if the kid wants, he can file a report to the police once the school finds that you have stolen it, then thats when the bad stuff happens. Ive seen it happen, actully, the school only gave him saturday school.... however the kid that he stole placed a report, the kid got somthing like 1 month in juvi (however you say it) and 100 hours of community service.

however... he stole the kids CD collection which was around $350 worth of CDs (the year in jail would be if your over 18) however, $100 would be the same punishment as $350 (asuming thats your states starting ammount for when it becomes a bigger crime [I dont feel like looking up Road island law]) anyway... Captain Fertile has the best idea... if anything, you at least need to find a way to get the kid on your good side (even if your not going to tell him) cause hes the person you should fear...dont worry about your VP
Captain Fertile
Please do let us know, only you know what is the best course of action for your situation.

Remember what I said in my PM, you don't need to own up if the kid got his shoes back and all is back to normal.

But you MUST use this experience as a lesson to be learned - these things have a habit of escalating if we think we can get away with them until one day you get caught and it is really serious.

Even good kids make bad decisions.

This is not the end of the world - a few weeks from now it will seem much better I promise. Smile
Captain Fertile
m-productions wrote:
yes thats all the school can do, but your forgetting, if the kid wants, he can file a report to the police once the school finds that you have stolen it, then thats when the bad stuff happens. Ive seen it happen, actully, the school only gave him saturday school.... however the kid that he stole placed a report, the kid got somthing like 1 month in juvi (however you say it) and 100 hours of community service.

however... he stole the kids CD collection which was around $350 worth of CDs (the year in jail would be if your over 1Cool however, $100 would be the same punishment as $350 (asuming thats your states starting ammount for when it becomes a bigger crime [I dont feel like looking up Road island law]) anyway... Captain Fertile has the best idea... if anything, you at least need to find a way to get the kid on your good side (even if your not going to tell him) cause hes the person you should fear...dont worry about your VP


Wow! Those are some stern laws you have there - I wish I lived there. Criminals get it too easy here.

Some good advice too, I can sometimes be too hard because of my bigotry toward thieves. But like I said, good kids sometimes make bad choices.

I'm judging this guy as a good kid and giving him the benefit of the doubt otherwise I wouldn't even have offered him so much advice.

He should remember he's not really the victim here unless he was forced to steal. I'm hoping if this was a one of a kind stupid mistake he keeps his head down he gets away with it, the kid has his shoes back so no real harm done.

I'll be interested to see how it goes, I hope it goes well for him I remember how scared I was when I got caught stealing at school. It was awful but I laugh about it now.

Oops sorry about the double post! Embarassed
m-productions
Captain Fertile wrote:
Wow! Those are some stern laws you have there - I wish I lived there. Criminals get it too easy here.


ehhh, some of them are rather stuiped... And i just looked up some stuff on theift...(so I could post a link, so there could be somting for people to read) however I couldnt find anything that fit this perfectly... but i ran into some dumb things....did you know stealing a dog (worth under $300) is worse than stealing items (worth under $500) .... o.0 wow...(and 15 years in jail if you try to sell a kid in florida...) anyway this is off topic sry
standready
Good advice Captain Fertile.
dz9c
standready wrote:
Good advice Captain Fertile.

Indeed!

And yes its friday... the vice principal did not end up calling me down....like he said he would. So i guess the story i told was either so good in a way that he couldnt prove it was wrong or right so he let it go. Or hes gonna call me down monday..

im feeling relieved yet still a lesson learned..
never buy stolen shoes! lol jk.
no seriously i know it was wrong.. i know i did not do as u suggested i do captain but dont think i didnt listen. i just..idk. your a good man captain fertile.
Related topics
help! please
I need help, please
Admins help please, My domain wont work! (its my domain.)
my site?
Major Problem with COmputer. Help Please
problems with my comp....something strange, please help me
Started to use my own coding!!! HELP please!
[VB6] runtime error '424'??? help please
[HELP PLEASE]redirecting my domain
Help please!
I am having alot of trouble with forms! Urgent help please!
PLEASE HELP!!.......PLEASE
help please
Help please! I can't login to my blog admin panel
Hmmmm, Favicon not working, check it out and help please
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.