FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to design that

bukaida
please visit this link
Code:
http://www.bangla-online.info/ScriptLessons/ScriptLessons_index.htm
under that click on lesson1 link. click on any particular letter(scrolling under the page). Now you will see a letter is smoothly generated. What kind of software I require to make that? It seems that flash is not adequate for that(it is generating in a discrete way). Is there any readymade software available for that? also if I have the ttf file, is it possible to generate that effect? Please help.I am stuck.
bukaida
Right clicking the menu shows it is a flash object.But my knowledge on flash is very limited.Is there any readymade tool available for that?
Comatose
I'm not sure what you mean. The file you provided is in fact made in flash... so I am sure that flash is adequate to make such a thing... As for something simpler: I doubt anything would be easier than using flash to make that. Confused
turbowolf
My friend, it is a flash object and is generated in Macromedia Flash.
bukaida wrote:
please visit this link
Code:
http://www.bangla-online.info/ScriptLessons/ScriptLessons_index.htm
under that click on lesson1 link. click on any particular letter(scrolling under the page). Now you will see a letter is smoothly generated. What kind of software I require to make that? It seems that flash is not adequate for that(it is generating in a discrete way). Is there any readymade software available for that? also if I have the ttf file, is it possible to generate that effect? Please help.I am stuck.
lukeropro
It is just a flash animation made in, of course, flash.
bukaida
yeah it is a flash.But my question is:- Is there any easier software available
which can make that without the knowledge of flash? (I mean something similar to designing a webpage without knowing html by WYSIWYG tool.)
if that is not possible then what level of flash knowledge is required for that(beginner/intermediate/expert)?
awesty
its is very simple. all you need to be able to do is tween and be able to use buttons. just make a button symbol and put this on it:

Code:

on(release){
//do something
}