FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This Week's "Heroes" **SPOILERS**

Dean_The_Great
Alright, what did everyone think of this week's episode of Heroes!?

**THERE ARE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE FEB 5 EPISODE OF HEROES**

First, let's talk about Sylar. Back out and rockin' as everybody's favourite super-villan. How much chaos can he make? I'm sure we'll be finding out!

And who knew the invisible guy can actually teach some cool stuff! It's very possible that Peter could be the champion against Sylar. He could potentially harness all their power and be the best weapon against Sylar, or he could inevitably, it seems, explode.

And lastly I love the concept of Super Families! We've got Phasing Man, Super Charged Personalities Woman, and Techno Boy! And don't forget Senator Flight, PyroChic and RegenGirl! Classic Comic book inspired goodness!
crdowner
I see that you have caught the Heroes fever. I have been watching since it started and enjoy the twists and turns although I do sometimes get frusted too.

It sounds like me may learn which "side" Jessica is on next week. Is she good or is she bad? Previous actions make it hard to tell. Early on she could have been considered good - protecting her and her child but it seems the case against her builds with almost every episode.

BTW, how did Sylar go from being dead to being alive? If Hiro gets the sword, will he be able to control his power? How many times with Invisible guy have to KO Petreli to prevent an explosion? Since the Haitian can "disable" or interfere with the powers of others, is he the key to stopping Sylar? So many questions...
Dean_The_Great
I know that you're questions were probably rhetorical, but here are my theories for some of them:

Quote:
BTW, how did Sylar go from being dead to being alive?

I think this has to do with Sylar's actual power, that of being able to figure how things work (and it seems, integrate that into himself). Perhaps that has given him the ability to control his autonomic functions?

Quote:
If Hiro gets the sword, will he be able to control his power?

I think he will, because he has the sword when he comes from the future to tell Peter to save the cheerleader. This means he must get the power at some time, lose the glasses and grow a soul patch. Also, he mentions Peter's scar, so maybe Peter will get a facial scar sometime soon.

Alrighty! My two additional cents are out there!
engeland
I've got the fever too. But i'm relying on the downloads coz we don't get coverage (what a waste)

Anyway, i think the dead-alive part is one of Sylar's powers since he's full of power surprises.

Also, i kinda think that Hiro's lost of powers are all psychological. He just thinks he needs a sword.
RT Cunningham
I just got the latest episode. We'll be watching it tonight!
Dean_The_Great
The latest episode was equally great, this one entitled "Run!"

We see more character links in this episode, and it looks like the remainder of this season is going to get harry (like it wasn't already.. Razz)

I love this show, blending comic book stylings with real life drama... LOVE IT!