FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do we get a free domain name?

rouge568
Do we get a free domain name with the web hosting, or is that seperate? I do not know because I have not met the free 5posts/10points quota, and it may be useful info for anybody else in my situation.
mathiaus
You get a free *.frih.net subdomain. Any domains you wish to use must be purchased elsewhere.
BlazeDragon132
There is no such thing as a real free domain, you have to pay for it one way or another.
pashmina
you can get free domains at http://www.ddboard.com/ its the same method, you have to post and collect enough point before you get a free domain name
You can find me in that forum too.
hilander
I just read the ddboard contitions to get a domain and I think is too much posting, is 1000 points to get a .info domain.. I would rather buy it...Right now I am surfing the web,,and I think I found a real deal...There is a site that is offering .infos at 0.77 cents..I am looking for .coms though..And tha is not all,, I remember reading somewhere that you could get a domain name by having just 450 points of postings...I regret not having writing it down...Cheers
shoes22
Those things will take so much time to get. I very much recommend www.domainlagoon.com , I got my domain in less than 20 minutes, no lie.
mathiaus
Please discuss domains in relevant topics, in the 'domain names' forum.
-close-