FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favourite film

copperhouse
My favourite films range from Some like it hot to The Green Mile. I would give them both 5 stars
Captain Fertile
Check out the stickies about searching and quality posts.

You have good ideas just sticking them inthe wrong places and not checking they haven't been covered already.

Reported to Mod in case these need to be moved. No big deal, just a couple of mistakes. Smile

Sorry Mods, I hope I'm not treading on any toes. I just wanted to help a new member whi actually types more than 2 words in his new posts.
ninjakannon
Okay, I can see that you're trying to make some quality posts so that your hosting will get accepted, but you've made a few mistakes.

Firstly, this is in the wrong forum - it should have been in the Movies and Television forum.
Secondly, there is already a 'What is your favorite movie?' thread here; remember to search before you post.

This thread needs to be locked.

Oh, and by the way I did write exactly the same in my previous post on your other thread. Because you've made the same mistakes again.

EDIT: And I don't believe it, Captain Fertile has managed to sneak in before me, again!
Animal
What they said.

-close-