FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Writing.

Rune Tune
This was a short piece I wrote sometime ago. Just wanted to share.

Flight - Copywrite belongs exclusively to me and this may not be reproduced in any form. Cheers.

The seagull hops along, looking forward to the feelings of flight. Feeling clumsy, ungainly on firm ground, quickly able to lift itself free.
Its thoughts are as vivid and clear as the sky; Contentment floods him as he tells the Earth bye.
Up, and up he climbs, sleek, smooth and strong, this is his element, his home, where he belongs.
The air is crisp and crystal blue, so alone, so beautiful, so reality true. Bands of clouds drifting past, covering the view fleetingly, then opening up again to the vast area of light.
A field of clouds never flown before. Each minute that passes means it changes all the time. Floating like cotton balls as they drift through the sky.
They are round, misty, orbs of moisture floating free, and range in size from a car to a small city. Truly big, round, raindrop stores all fluffy white, each one hangs motionless, framed in it's own skylight
Flying as close as he dare, his wings slice right through this cloud and air.
It is a dream, seemingly as old as man, to reach out and touch the cloud. Here the gull can do just that, and much, much more as they powerfully glide. Then plummets earthbound in one great dive.
With silver wings, streak onward, sure and high, kissing clouds, saluting sunsets, hurtling through the vaulted sky. A dream we can but hope to share, to fly amongst the cloud and air.
prithvi
Yeah, that's a very good piece of poetry.
Keep it up!

and keep writing more and show us too.
hahame
i could not understand it,but it is a good feel when read it